This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
    Morocco was supposed to be the dark horse of this tournament. so you have the ex champions, european champions, the dark horse, and one of the best defensive teams in the tournament, but its not a group of death?
    As inarsenewetrust has explained "With the current seeding system, it is impossible to have a group of death, because any two teams from pot 3 and 4 are inferior to portugal/spain."

Edit: I just checked 10 old previews of the World Cup regarding dark horses. Most of them list Croatia and Belgium. Some mention Mexico, Poland, Sweden or Russia. Not a single one mentions Morocco. I believe Morocco originated as dark horses from the same source that labeled them the current African champions.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      If it was USA instead of us it would be closer to a group of death due to them advancing out of their group the past 2 World Cups but it still wouldn't be a group of death due to Morocco. In the world of soccer Morocco is nothing but a team that has failed to qualify for a World Cup in 20 years even though the likes of Tunisia, Cameroon, South Africa, Togo and Angola have done so from its continent. I understand we like to hype this Moroccan team as the best African team ever (after even going as far as calling it the African champions even though they were eliminated in the quarterfinals of the latest African championship) but in reality besides their poor track record to me their performance was worse than Nigeria and Senegal and just below Egypt's.
      use whatever data points you want but the eye test matters. and that team played some amazing football. they were easily the unluckiest team in the tournament.

Comment

I just got around to watching his laughable interview.

His attacks are so paper thin. He repeats his points 3 times as different bullet points because he has nothing of substance to say.
        Ultimately you can see he only ever gets interviews on small fringe shows with random hosts who don't have the balls to challenge his BS.

Also I have never understood this thing about "he used to post on this forum so do not say anything bad about him".
        In reality if someone was to come here and write bad things about any of us who use the forum today that same reaction would not happen.
        Being part of the forum is not some magical shield that allows you to be a shady person and be exempt from being called out.

The man has achieved nothing, stole money from our federation with his wife and has laughably low football knowledge for a qualified coach.

He couldn't destory Mayelikohan let alone CQ.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
          use whatever data points you want but the eye test matters. and that team played some amazing football. they were easily the unluckiest team in the tournament.
          You mean Morocco?
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Human Afazeli is a dallal and not a football expert his after a way to earn more money for himself.
            Well I been away for a while!!!
            https://Beelits.com

Comment

NO ONE has mentioned anything about his crook wife. He kept some of the transferred Iranian Footballer's money and would release it.
              Human Afzali should keep quiet.

AND SO SHOULD YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT WITH YOUR BASELESS COMMENTS!!!!
              Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 07-11-2018, 10:11 PM.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

wow human got destroyed in these thread lol , if i was him i would never come on tv again

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                  NO ONE has mentioned anything about his crook wife. He kept some of the transferred Iranian Footballer's money and would release it.

Human Afzali should keep quiet.
                  Sure you actually read this thread before making that claim?

Comment

Thread closed!

Enough of all these baseless insults!
                    It seems some people in this thread are not able to take criticism of their favorite sports personalities and start to insult anyone who disagrees with them and now even suggest to know that person's private life...?!?

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                    Some younger members don't know but Houman Afazeli was a PFDC Forum Staff and also very valuable member (username "houman") with insight to TM when he was working under Blazevic and later Ivankovic. He doesn't post anymore since over 10 years or so but sometimes occasionally does visit the forums and reads our threads.
                    We can all disagree with him or agree with him, but I request all to please use a cleaner language and some sort of respect to our former forum staff.

He has a different opinion on CQ than most of us, and he has the right to have his own opinion and even go public. He didn't insult or use bad language talking about the person he criticizes, and so neither he deserves bad and insulting language from others.

Keep it clean! Plz!
                    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X