This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Human Afazeli now destroys CQ

And again i say if we would get another good coach i would say give someone else a chance because i have the same opionion like human afazeli, only thing is that if he and branko come they destroy tm bit what he says is right, TM with all that quality in offense was the worst attacking team in wc i think

I'm finding this more and more surreal.

Even in our own group, we can see the example of a highly-tipped team who opened up more than they were in qualifiers, played some attacking football, and went home with just 1 point.

What planet are people on? We are a pariah state, Kosovo cancelled their damn friendly, we can't even get boots, we have no agents, our players value is 1/50 that of Spain. You want us to play attacking football and go home with 0 or 1 point? Or do you want us to play disciplined football, impress ALL the real pundits (none of this fox sports bullshit) with our nordic-style tactical awareness, positioning and flexibility and get more points than we have ever had before, just one qatar-based-youngster's poorly executed shot away from topping a group containing the european champions, penultimate WC champions (tiring both of these out) and dark horses of africa who were tipped for knockouts.

I enjoy watching our team much more than the deimi style of years ago. I love this discipline and compact phalanx formation and would choose to watch it a hundred times over some nice attacking moves and losses to Bahrain or UAE. I love watching our position at the top of Asia. And I love hearing other asian fans who are scared of playing us. I literally can't understand why any national team fan wouldn't love this?

Guys, don't be insulting towards Human Afazeli as he is a longstanding member of this forum, but do be aware that for years he was coming to this forum and saying that Mirzapour is by far the best goalkeeper in Iran, that we don't have better defenders than Kameli Mofrad, Badavi etc..., and that Daei needs to play 90 minutes each game as he has the highest chance of scoring. His loyalty to Branko is well known, and he gets very easily influenced by various "parties".

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      I'm finding this more and more surreal.

Even in our own group, we can see the example of a highly-tipped team who opened up more than they were in qualifiers, played some attacking football, and went home with just 1 point.

What planet are people on? We are a pariah state, Kosovo cancelled their damn friendly, we can't even get boots, we have no agents, our players value is 1/50 that of Spain. You want us to play attacking football and go home with 0 or 1 point? Or do you want us to play disciplined football, impress ALL the real pundits (none of this fox sports bullshit) with our nordic-style tactical awareness, positioning and flexibility and get more points than we have ever had before, just one qatar-based-youngster's poorly executed shot away from topping a group containing the european champions, penultimate WC champions (tiring both of these out) and dark horses of africa who were tipped for knockouts.

I enjoy watching our team much more than the deimi style of years ago. I love this discipline and compact phalanx formation and would choose to watch it a hundred times over some nice attacking moves and losses to Bahrain or UAE. I love watching our position at the top of Asia. And I love hearing other asian fans who are scared of playing us. I literally can't understand why any national team fan wouldn't love this?

Guys, don't be insulting towards Human Afazeli as he is a longstanding member of this forum, but do be aware that for years he was coming to this forum and saying that Mirzapour is by far the best goalkeeper in Iran, that we don't have better defenders than Kameli Mofrad, Badavi etc..., and that Daei needs to play 90 minutes each game as he has the highest chance of scoring. His loyalty to Branko is well known, and he gets very easily influenced by various "parties".
      No offense, Doc. I am sure if he is a longstanding member he can stand up for himself. Has he ever insulted Branko before, or he never betrays his former boss?

Comment

The only thing Hooman Afazeli destroys are the chairs his fatass sits on.

Comment

If I was Afazeli, I would seriously think about a diet rather than fighting for the sore loser trophy!

Comment

Everyone has an opinion, Human Afazeli also has his opinion, the thing is though that his opinion is worth nothing, as he knows nothing about football. No one gives a damn about his (amateur) take on the work of Carlos, how could this minnow even destroy someone like Queiroz? What a silly thread. I wonder if it is Human Afazeli himself who has opened this thread with a second account to make himself feel/appear important? That's the only logical explanation i can think of.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
              Everyone has an opinion, Human Afazeli also has his opinion, the thing is though that his opinion is worth nothing, as he knows nothing about football. No one gives a damn about his (amateur) take on the work of Carlos, how could this minnow even destroy someone like Queiroz? What a silly thread. I wonder if it is Human Afazeli himself who has opened this thread with a second account to make himself feel/appear important? That's the only logical explanation i can think of.
              Sirvan sums it up best. Really, why does anyone care what Human Afazeli thinks? To give a PG-rated quote: opinions are like armpits, everyone has them. Great, now lets move on.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                No offense, Doc.
                None taken

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                Has he ever insulted Branko before, or he never betrays his former boss?
                No, he has never gone against Branko, even defending the most odd decisions such as pushing Hashemian (who was on-form in bundesliga at the time) out to the wing to accommodate 90-minutes of Daei. Why would he bite the hand that.... He hyped Branko and because some of us trusted Human here, we also believed in the comments he made about Branko:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ht=#post292292

The problem was that instead of being pragmatic, he doubled down in his support for all of Branko's decisions - where players were positioned, tactics, attitude to player agents like Reza Fazeli, who was invited (Khatibi, Kameli mofrad, badavi etc...), He always defended Mirzapour starting every game (and not testing other keepers) after he had made so many mistakes eg: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ht=#post468499

But he has been very aggressive in his language against other coaches.

As mentioned, I think we are easily allowed to criticise our fellow member here but some people get personal talking about his weight and his wife, which I don't think is acceptable...

Comment

He has been always a looser. Never achieved anything in his life. He always failed. And today he proved why he is a looser.

Comment

Houman and as the result Branko used to be VERY POPULAR here during Ciro and Branko time.He used to post here and was treated like Emam-Zadeh, behesh migofti balaye cheshet abrost, 4 nafar behet hamle mikardan lol. How things change. The most overrated ''Coach''(if you can actually call him one), in Iranian football hitory.
                    Including Houman in TM coaching staff was worse than having guys like Sattar Zareh, Badavi, and few others wearing TM jersey, Houman jan if you read this please come back and answer.

Comment

was a useless player, useless coach, useless character to have involved with our football, and now a useless member on PFDC. Im really sure he opened this thread, because nobody else would open such a retarded thread, as nobody cares what Mr. Afazeli does or says (except I did hear his wife stole some of our WC money from 2014 !!, might be nice to return that in full now, Human). Who would even say the words "I have the same opinion as Human Afazeli", in a public forum for others to see?!?!?

Human, if you are reading this, let the reaction to your thread be an indicator that you should leave Iranian football alone. The fans of Team Melli have endless amounts more respect for Carlos Queiroz than they will ever have you. You have no qualifications whatsoever and most people dont even remember you, or know who you are, and what actual value you have added to iranian football, because you have added none whatsoever.

Comment

I wouldn't even rate Afazeli as a top 5 coach on PFDC

Comment

Lol good old Human Afazeli. The way certain members would defend or adore him/Branco/Daei.
                          At least now with CQ, we are actually progressing or getting satisfying results, so the worshipping is more bearable.

Comment

I hope this thread gets closed.

We shouldn't create a tribune for those who betray Team Melli.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              The only thing Hooman Afazeli destroys are the chairs his fatass sits on.
                              Lmao. He had a post here saying how much he loved pasta.

Comment

Working...
                              X