Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is he not the same guy who led the olympic team that tied with Kyrgistan and then the team was taken and given to mansoorian and then the team used a players with two yellow cards in Iraq game and got the Omid team disqualified? If he is the same guy I think he should not express any opinion. We could have had a great success with that Olympic team. Remember mexican Olympic team defeated Brazil and won the cup and we were equally as good as Mexico at that time.
    and then the team was given to a kachal who did not review the previous two matches and used illegal player in game with iraq. That guy could have made a call to IFF and he could have told IFF that a player had two yellow cards and the kachal coach should change to list. But he did not. The only reason is that he wanted the kachal guy who took his job to fail.
    both failed but he did a sin but not telling IFF. not a mistake but a sin. If he prays and fasts all that is useless
    by the way who was the lady whom CQ was mad at for holding 20 million of TM in her account?

If you know Bronco, educate him to choose his friends carefully. In fact CQ Schaffer and Bronco could be best friends if the so called mihani ..... left them alone and did not spoil their potential friendships . Roobah va shaghal make two dogs enemies

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
      Is he not the same guy who led the olympic team that tied with Kyrgistan and then the team was taken and given to mansoorian and then the team used a players with two yellow cards in Iraq game and got the Omid team disqualified? If he is the same guy I think he should not express any opinion. We could have had a great success with that Olympic team. Remember mexican Olympic team defeated Brazil and won the cup and we were equally as good as Mexico at that time.

by the way who was the lady whom CQ was mad at for holding 20 million of TM in her account?
      Yes, the same guy, I believe.
      Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
        I hope this thread gets closed.
        We shouldn't create a tribune for those who betray Team Melli.
        I agree, all these idiots come along and talk shit. They are all useless jealous individuals who don’t know anything about today’s football. Members who post these idiots useless crap should also be considered against teammelli.

Comment

Afazeli is a good coach, so is Branko and he has done a lot for our football. Some forget where we were when he took over and how he got us to World Cup comfortably and was very unlucky to be denied the 2004 Asian Cup final by a corrupt referee.

Queiroz's quality and merits with Iran are of course undisputed.

I just hope they can all be more respectful to each other in future, this whole quarrel is highly unprofessional.

Comment

I've disliked this goof for a while.

Comment

if this guy afazeli would have any respect for himself he would be on a diet and take a bit care of himself. anyway why do we give a platform to what an unqualified, fat, asocial guy is sitting out of his mouth inside of iran. "human" he doesnt look very human to me.

Comment

Human Afazeli now destroys CQ

Considering our national conditions this was the best our team could do and we thank them for their patriotic performance which made us all proud

The world praised us, thats enough!!

Hooman afazeli has a grudge against CQ which blinds him from seeing the truth

I checked Hooman afazeli’s resume and didnt see him coaching real madrid, manchester united or portugal, until he does I think its a waste of time listening to a 3rd grade coach

Afazeli and his Croatian friends (branco and belazovic) had Iran’s best generation of football and made them watch the 2002 world cup from home , and in their second attempt they lost 3-1 to mexico 2-0 to portugal and draw against angola , I think if CQ had only 3 of those players on his squad we would be playing in the final next sunday
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Houman and as the result Branko used to be VERY POPULAR here during Ciro and Branko time.He used to post here and was treated like Emam-Zadeh, behesh migofti balaye cheshet abrost, 4 nafar behet hamle mikardan lol. How things change. The most overrated ''Coach''(if you can actually call him one), in Iranian football hitory.
                  Including Houman in TM coaching staff was worse than having guys like Sattar Zareh, Badavi, and few others wearing TM jersey, Houman jan if you read this please come back and answer.
                  let's keep sattar out of this

Comment

Originally posted by val View Post
                    Considering our national conditions this was the best our team could do and we thank them for their patriotic performance which made us all proud

The world praised us, thats enough!!

Hooman afazeli has a grudge against CQ which blinds him from seeing the truth

I checked Hooman afazeli’s resume and didnt see him coaching real madrid, manchester united or portugal, until he does I think its a waste of time listening to a 3rd grade coach

Afazeli and his Croatian friends (branco and belazovic) had Iran’s best generation of football and made them watch the 2002 world cup from home , and in their second attempt they lost 3-1 to mexico 2-0 to portugal and draw against angola , I think if CQ had only 3 of those players on his squad we would be playing in the final next sunday
                    dont even make me think about it. Khodadad azizi leading our counter attacks and a pre bad attitude Karimi would have gotten us to QF AT LEAST with CQ's defensive principles and coaching.

Comment

To Amoo Sibil and other moderators of this forum:

Since when was it okay for people insulting a person without a slap in the wrists?!?

I know the love of most keyboard warriors on this forum for CQ is blind and they consider it as their namoos, but come on. The level of objectivity towards CQ has already been down the toilet for a while (just as it was for Branko in early 2000s) which is fine as this forum is for fans and not experts anyhow, but I look at you guys to make sure the level of decency doesn't head the same direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post

Since when was it okay for people insulting a person without a slap in the wrists?!?

I know the love of most keyboard warriors on this forum for CQ is blind and they consider it as their namoos, but come on. The level of objectivity towards CQ has already been down the toilet for a while (just as it was for Branko in early 2000s) which is fine as this forum is for fans and not experts anyhow, but I look at you guys to make sure the level of decency doesn't head the same direction.
                        If you wanna rat people out and defend Afazeli's honor, there is the report button on posts.

Comment

If quieroz quits we might as well cancel the team
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Its not about blind faith for CQ, everybody agrees TM had its shortcomings, and in HINDSIGHT CQ was SLIGHTLY too defensive in WC, primarily in squad selection and subs. That doesnt change the fact the tactics he adopted were effective in terms of results and our competetiveness, something that IF you are objective, you should easily be able to recognize. The reason people defend him, is because we absolutely cannot get anyone more qualified, and IF by some miracle we manage to somebody as qualified, which wont happen, but IF we do, the time it will take for that person to get his ideas across and transform TM into his vision, esp. with the lack of friendlies and camps IFF gives, is in YEARS. So yes CQ is undoubtedly the best option for TM

Comment

^ that has nothing to do with my post.

The fact that people are name calling a person/member is the issue.

Comment

^ that has nothing to do with my post.

The fact that people are name calling a person/member is the issue.
                                He deserves every name. He is a joke of a coach and he and his wife stole money from our team/federation.

Comment

Working...
                                X