No announcement yet.

IFF should sign CQ till at least after wc 2022 This is why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're worried about qualification for 2022, then no need to worry.
    nearly half of asia can qualify for the 600 team WC!!! Bangladesh finally gets to play at the WC!!

but if the aim/objective is advancing to 1/8 round, then I say lets see how he approaches asia cup.
    That's why I think for once IFF has done right by extending the contract till asia cup at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
      If you're worried about qualification for 2022, then no need to worry.
      nearly half of asia can qualify for the 600 team WC!!! Bangladesh finally gets to play at the WC!!
      but if the aim/objective is advancing to 1/8 round, then I say lets see how he approaches asia cup.
      That's why I think for once IFF has done right by extending the contract till asia cup at the moment
      According to one report ( Iranian Media if you believe ) . Among issues discussed with IFF, Taj has agreed with his request of 20% but for an Auto extension from 6 months to 4 years contract only if Iran reach final while CQ insisted on QF reach

Comment

Another good option is to reduce his contractual price by half or mutual agreement but give CQ all the prize money from AFC Cup and WC. Whatever that may be. That would be a good incentive for him to do well. This would be a win win. In this way he gets good money and we get results. To us a few million dollars prize money which is neither here nor there, (though after "f*** Trump" has reintroduced sanctions) is probably nothing while it means a lot to one individual who is close to the age of retirement.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          According to one report ( Iranian Media if you believe ) . Among issues discussed with IFF, Taj has agreed with his request of 20% but for an Auto extension from 6 months to 4 years contract only if Iran reach final while CQ insisted on QF reach
          Quarter final is not enough. We did that with Ghalenoei back in 2007 and with Afshin Ghotbi in 2011, we even reached the semis with Branko in 2004. So anything less than the final game is a no go.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
            Another good option is to reduce his contractual price by half or mutual agreement but give CQ all the prize money from AFC Cup and WC. Whatever that may be. That would be a good incentive for him to do well. This would be a win win. In this way he gets good money and we get results. To us a few million dollars prize money which is neither here nor there, (though after "f*** Trump" has reintroduced sanctions) is probably nothing while it means a lot to one individual who is close to the age of retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Irandoust View Post
              Quarter final is not enough. We did that with Ghalenoei back in 2007 and with Afshin Ghotbi in 2011, we even reached the semis with Branko in 2004. So anything less than the final game is a no go.
              That and Financial issue are not only problems. It appears CQ want to dictate his plan to Clubs through IFF Taj since he does not get along with all major clubs (coaches of Persepolis, Esteghlal, Zobahan & Sepahan). One report said he wants Taj to silence his critics.

CQ has upper hand negotiating with IFF 's Taj. Taj is one of his fans.

For CQ to succeed he needs cooperation from major clubs and changes in the league schedule he will get the second.

Comment

That and Financial issue are not only problems. It appears CQ want to dictate his plan to Clubs through IFF Taj since he does not get along with all major clubs (coaches of Persepolis, Esteghlal, Zobahan & Sepahan). One report said he wants Taj to silence his critics.

CQ has upper hand negotiating with IFF 's Taj. Taj is one of his fans.

For CQ to succeed he needs cooperation from major clubs and changes in the league schedule he will get the second.
                Changing the league schedule shouldn't be a problem. They can easily do that with a lot of preparations well in advance as it is all clear when the world cup and AFC takes place. So no one is gonna get hurt. If it is necessary for the good of TM then it should be done and the clubs shouldn't have a say on this. It is a national interest and it is up to the federation to put the interests of the National Team before club. We all saw Spain did that by sacking their manager who had put club before country just as a matter of principle.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic

Comment

I also suggest that it is very important CQ's contract should be utterly top secret and none of its T&Cs should ever be disclosed while the contract is still alive.
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                    Changing the league schedule shouldn't be a problem. They can easily do that with a lot of preparations well in advance as it is all clear when the world cup and AFC takes place. So no one is gonna get hurt. If it is necessary for the good of TM then it should be done and the clubs shouldn't have a say on this. It is a national interest and it is up to the federation to put the interests of the National Team before club. We all saw Spain did that by sacking their manager who had put club before country just as a matter of principle.
                    PGL's yearly schedule is in accordance with the majority of the other football leagues throughout the world, meaning that it starts in late Summer and ends in late Spring.
                    So CQ's desires of having power on changing PGL's schedule in his and team Melli's favor, is something that he would not be able to do had he been in charge of an European national team because it would hurt the overall progress of that country's football and even if success is achieved through changing of schedule, it would be temporary and short lived.
                    And this is exactly why PGL coaches have always had issues with CQ over this idea.

Comment

Zeki....

Comment

Originally posted by Irandoust View Post
                        PGL's yearly schedule is in accordance with the majority of the other football leagues throughout the world, meaning that it starts in late Summer and ends in late Spring.
                        So CQ's desires of having power on changing PGL's schedule in his and team Melli's favor, is something that he would not be able to do had he been in charge of an European national team because it would hurt the overall progress of that country's football and even if success is achieved through changing of schedule, it would be temporary and short lived.
                        And this is exactly why PGL coaches have always had issues with CQ over this idea.
                        Good point and I agree! But PGL standard is much lower than European leagues and the problem is our clubs who should strengthen their squad (as they do in top flight leagues) in order not to get affected by losing a few of their players to the NT preps, instead throw their spanners to the works. In our case I completely understand and sympathise with CQ whose standard prep programme for TM to achieve anything meaningful at international level is different, tougher and more advanced than the clubs who compete in PGL. Otherwise he wouldn't ask for 2 months prep camps.
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic

Comment

Exactly, you can see what happens if Asian and African teams copy what Europeans do. They become chanceless. We must take different measures and for example be much more flexible with the league schedule.

Comment

You have to admit AFC is also retarded with the ACL scheduling. Even if you don't consider the WC, how can you have a cup competition going through two footballing seasons. It's just stupid.

Comment

Working...
                            X