IFF should sign CQ till at least after wc 2022 This is why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IFF should sign CQ till at least after wc 2022 This is why

The prize money Iran will receive for being in the world cup group stage is $8m. Why cant this money be used to hire CQ for the next 4 years until after next world cup. He will take us through to the next round then the prize will be over $12m at current rate but will be even higher. So signing CQ actually pays for itself.
    prize money wc.png
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

No WC in 2020!

So that last minute miss by Taremi cost $4M......Damn....
    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
      No WC in 2020!
      So that last minute miss by Taremi cost $4M......Damn....
      hahah good point. 2020 is a good vision I seem not to enjoy.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic

Comment

as if logic applies to these farmers
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Holy Shooooot the champions will get $38US Million? Damn why can't we be champions?

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
            as if logic applies to these farmers

Hahahaha good one. Farmer's is an upgraded title for these IR savages!

Comment

Hey guys please pay attention
              CQ has not yet agreed to nor signed any contract extension till end of AC.
              Don’t be fooled by the Media or what Taj says , there is a good chance that he will be leaving TM.
              He has requested either a 4 year deal or nothing at all.
              However Taj,Saket and even Soltani are very much trying to keep him for Iran.

Comment

Anyone know what the prize money is for AC?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                  Anyone know what the prize money is for AC?
                  Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

$14,800,000
                  This is total but the winner will receive $5m
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic

Comment

Prize money doesn’t mean jack if you can’t actually receive it...did we ever even get our money for 2014?
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Well I said this before WC , that we have CQ has got us about $18 mill so far !

Also CQ has been awarded 10% of the world cup money that we received .

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        Prize money doesn’t mean jack if you can’t actually receive it...did we ever even get our money for 2014?
                        Actually they can spend it on making another football stadium in Iraq...

Football money for football, but spent in the wrong countries!

Comment

what does IFF get for winning the asia cup?..

Comment

If they offer cq a longterm contract which they should they should have it expire after the next asian cup 2023 or whenever it is.

Comment

I don't know how much CQ gets but I am sure he has made - in terms of prize money - most of his wages by taking us to two world cup. That surly should be a factor in signing another 4 year contract with him. CQ is not getting younger so he would probably want to retire not long after his contract runs out with IFF say in 2022/23 and that also means he wants to finish his coaching career by achieving something very big. Ideally wining the world cup or at least be in the final. That is what any man in his position would want. He also believe in us. He obviously believes that we Iranians have what it takes to be up there among the top footballing nations. I believe that too. So I would say why offer him 6 months contract to see what he does at the AFC cup? While winning that would be great but what CQ can do to our football is way more valuable than wining the AFC cup. I would sign a five year contract with him without hesitation.
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X