No announcement yet.

World Cup Knockout Stage Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This World Cup of nations will permanently damage the reputation that was built over many decades.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

The best squad of the tournament has won the World Cup. Well done France & Deschamps. They were just too good for everyone but hats off to Croatia for providing such a great spectacle. We have had too many dull finals, Croatia made sure of an entertaining, high-scoring one.

Comment

Horrible.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

What a lame and over hyped WC smfh

Comment

FRANCE WON FRANCE WON FRANCE WONNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

4 years for this crap all this WC was VAR and penalties and people scoring headers in their own goal

Comment

1 Own goal

1 VAR goal

1 joke of a goal

3 great goals

Comment

Giroud compliments this France team so well to be fair.
                  Does the dirty, physical, aggressive work which the flair players won't be able to. Gives more freedom for Griezmann and Mbappe to do their thing as Giroud will drag defenders away with his aerial presence. He's got a great touch for a big guy too.

Comment

Adil Rami just won the World cup, and is getting engaged to Pamela Anderson. Talk about fulfilling your childhood dreams.

Comment

The final yesterday could really be Iran against France

Iran has played a really good World Cup after 20 years

I am still disappointed that we did not go to the next round with 4 points

is hoping that we with Iran World Cup 2022 Qatar more lucky with Carlos Qurioz 3rd World Cup football

Comment

Alireza Beiranvand held a showing of the World Cup final for needy kids: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khxdLe4dmNM

I love these players; they show their honor on the field and off the field.

Comment

Working...
                        X