No announcement yet.

World Cup Knockout Stage Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol the last two bikini pics are ice t’s wife. She was old school fapping material.

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
      Sorry, but this is nothing else then BS combined with racism, yea right, they played well, so they must cheat. Have we seen the same Russians? I've just seen a kungoshad team, the Russians did not even run until 1-2, they were standing KO, Smolov, who was felt 10 min in the ground could not run at all. Sorry, but who does not give credit to the Russians is just nokare gharb, nothing else.
      Sadly, they're out, I enjoyed them, especially Cherchesov, frankly I hope France will do it, I can't see this "Football is coming home" shit and Croatia is even worse, a country full of nationalists and Ustase fascists, one of the worst countries I've visited.
      You make a great point regarding the anti-Rusisa hysteria.

People are just programmed these days to associate any good performance/news about Russia as negative and murky, which is funny, because it reminds me of IR's propaganda that nothing good ever happens in USA/Israel. The very same people (not all of course) that rightly mock, fight against and laugh at IR and their anti-USA/Israel propaganda do their own version, but their bogeyman is Russia instead. There is a saying that goes by: "You become what you fight against" and at times I can see it. As usual, the truth is somewhere in the middle and at neither extremes.
      Also, another thing to consider when claiming this: "Russians were running very hard, they must be doping!" accusation is Midfield and fullback positions is where majority of the running happens.
      Here was Russia's starting midfielders and fullbacks for most matches:

Cheryshev (27)
      Golovin (22)
      Zobnin (24)
      Kuzyayev (25)
      Fernandes (27)
      Kudreshayev (31)

The majority in mid 20s at peak of their physical shape. I'd agree if someone like Ignashevich or Zhirkov were running around as hard as those. Ignashevich barely had to move in the last 2 games as Russia were camped into their penalty box mostly.

Also, if they were doping, they did a horrible job of not giving enough dope to their best players like Cheryshev and Golovin and Dzyuba. All of them were knackered as fuck and had to be substituted yesterday. Surely if you're to dope, you dope your best players first? Who knows, they could have won the penalties if Cheryshev, Golovin and Dzyuba were on the pitch. Also, Russia has so far played the most (minute wise) of any other team in the tournament with 2 extra time matches (Croatia rested nearly the whole side vs. Iceland), so in terms of pure running statistic, their players of course be top. Again it's all about context and considering the circumstances behind those numbers and statistics.

Comment

Qataris considering a 48-team option for 2022 World Cup
        https://soccer.nbcsports.com/2018/07...022-world-cup/

fvck Qatar and FIFA.

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
          Qataris considering a 48-team option for 2022 World Cup
          https://soccer.nbcsports.com/2018/07...022-world-cup/

fvck Qatar and FIFA.
          No need to up it to 48.
          But im happy with qatar 2022. Close to Iran, no travel distances, 1 climate for allnteams. It will be a modern wc too.
          Plus ill be able to be there.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
          CITY

Comment

If i have enough money and Pakistan isn't disintegrated by 2022 i'll be going to it

Comment

My thoughts on both semis.

Croatia have a much more superior quality midfield to England, BUT... But there's something different about this England side. This England side doesn't need extreme quality because they're well drilled by a coach that knows them and understands the qualities and deficiencies of each individual he has selected. This has created a club style bond and a sensation within the England camp. I know Croatians are very patriotic people and all that... But Southgate's England will just bypass Croatia's superior midfield and find the most effective manner to win and participate in a World Cup Final.

I was surprised at France's victory over Uruguay to be honest because for me (before the match had been played obviously) Uruguay had something France didn't have... A way of playing where there was no negotiation and very difficult to beat.

Belgium have done very well, but for me France seem to always dig something out of the bag to beat football logic (football logic isn't individual names and the quality of its players).

Can't see Belgium overriding France's seeming destiny to play in this year's World Cup Final. Although it would be romantic to see Belgium's golden generation participate in the most important game football has to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
                My thoughts on both semis.

Croatia have a much more superior quality midfield to England, BUT... But there's something different about this England side. This England side doesn't need extreme quality because they're well drilled by a coach that knows them and understands the qualities and deficiencies of each individual he has selected. This has created a club style bond and a sensation within the England camp. I know Croatians are very patriotic people and all that... But Southgate's England will just bypass Croatia's superior midfield and find the most effective manner to win and participate in a World Cup Final.

I was surprised at France's victory over Uruguay to be honest because for me (before the match had been played obviously) Uruguay had something France didn't have... A way of playing where there was no negotiation and very difficult to beat.

Belgium have done very well, but for me France seem to always dig something out of the bag to beat football logic (football logic isn't individual names and the quality of its players).

Can't see Belgium overriding France's seeming destiny to play in this year's World Cup Final. Although it would be romantic to see Belgium's golden generation participate in the most important game football has to offer.
                So you are predicting a France vs England final?

Comment

Originally posted by Irandoust View Post
                  So you are predicting a France vs England final?
                  Yes ! Despite being an open World Cup and the likes of Belgium and Croatia reaching in the semis we will see a team who has already won this competition win it this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post

Iran

Croatia I think?
                    Hajipasand as we say in Iran.

Comment

Yes ! Despite being an open World Cup and the likes of Belgium and Croatia reaching in the semis we will see a team who has already won this competition win it this year.
                      And who do you think will win the world cup?

Comment

Originally posted by Irandoust View Post
                        And who do you think will win the world cup?
                        France as I've said they play in a mysterious way. Also i wanted Deschamps to fail because this French team than will get Zidane a coach that they deserve but that won't happen.

You sound suspicious

Comment

France as I've said they play in a mysterious way. Also i wanted Deschamps to fail because this French team than will get Zidane a coach that they deserve but that won't happen.

You sound suspicious
                          I've always been an England fan, so its good to see them in the semi final.

Comment

With a username "Irandoust" and being "always an England fan" is surprising!

Comment

Vida wont pay? I have read that is is kicked out of the team?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Firooz View Post
                                With a username "Irandoust" and being "always an England fan" is surprising!
                                Oh come one now ! I'm starting to hate nationalism more and more everyday

Comment

Working...
                                X