Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henry right now.

Comment

Pogba hasn't had a dominant game, but every time Fellaini gets near the box, Pogba tracks him, and stops his threat. So far just the one header for Fellaini cuz of that. So much he can do even when he doesn't have a great game.

Comment

France parking the bus, Belgium now switch to plan B use your height

Comment

Where was VAR on the foul by Giroud

Comment

Mbappe Please don't turn out to be like Neymar

Comment

what a boring disgrace this wc has become
              every game so far: one team attacking possession football and one team parking the bus. goals: corner/freekick, penalty

Comment

What a disgrace this match was.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Because what matters is the result, not how beautiful you play.

Now we will get Houman joon and his followers criticising Dechamps Tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post

Deschamps has the best generation of talent in the world and he's gonna win the World Cup by doing his best Tony Pulis impersonation. Set pieces an eight men behind the ball. Ultimate troll.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post

Or talking that they learned the taxtics from CQ!
                      sigpic

Comment

France were street smart and won. Belgium were just too direct and lacked imagination...Belgium played as if it is an IPL game...as long as France go on to win and beat England I will be cool with that

Comment

eventhough they lost, Hazard to me was the MVP of the match.
                          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Hey folks, anyone knows if there are any sites that I can bet from the US?

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                            France were street smart and won. Belgium were just too direct and lacked imagination...Belgium played as if it is an IPL game...as long as France go on to win and beat England I will be cool with that
                            What makes you think England will beat Croatia? I am confident England will lose tmrw! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Genuinely it feels like there is a curse to World Cup semi-finals...

since that Italy-Germany match in 2006 (imo one of the best football games of all time, evne if it was 0-0 for 119 minutes), all semi-finals have been a letdown.

Spain 1-0 Germany, Germany 7-1 Brazil (yes a classic, but the excitment and suspense was done after 25 minutes), Netherlands 0-0 Argentina (one of the worst football matches i've ever seen)...even Netherlands 3-2 Uruguay despite the high scoring score felt flat since Uruguay was missing its best player, and now today.

It's been a recurring theme that the tournament gets more cautious as it nears its end, but gosh with the talent of this France team, they really play boring football. I mean hats off getting to WC final without getting out of second gear all tournament and beating Argentina/Uruguay/Belgium in 90 minutes, but it's soul-crushing to watch them.

On paper they should be favourites against either Croatia/England, but you never know...they could be Eder'ed again
                              Ne

Comment

France 1970

France 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X