No announcement yet.

Taremi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's amazing, in all three games, Taremi was always in the right position to give us the points.

Game 1: He was closest to Moroccan defender, who scored the own goal.
    Game 2: His header that went over the bar, pass from Amiri.
    Game 3: He was in the right place, to get the deflection and final shot that went wide.

His ability to get to the right positions, is world class.

Comment

The video he put up on instagram is tooooo emotional, i cant stop watching :'(

i really want to know what Ansarifard was saying to him, what a true captain and gentleman, ive really grown to love him over the last couple of weeks (someone i didnt rate very highly before)

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
        People who criticize him for missing that last chance, need to go and watch basketball or ping-pong.
        Taremi said the ball had a wicked spin on it and hard to control (hard to see from the replays I saw but makes sense with how it ping-ponged around). In this case, being a ping pong player, I can see how the spin would make it go whack.
        زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkfMec0j...aremiofficial9
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            I think this tournament was very telling of his capabilities. IMO he showed he has the fitness of a European player but he wasn’t able to find that finishing touch we needed when he had to step up and score. The open header miss and that last shot against Portugal......both should have been a relatively easy finish. I just can’t stop asking myself what would the outcome have been had Ghoddos or Sardar had those chances
            Maybe there is a reason it was always him having those chances? The header against spain was not an easy finish, to get up that high and time it against the competition was already highly impressive.

To go further: it's not like Sardar didn't waste his best chance as well (marocco-match).

The guys gave their best. They hopefully will learn from it and come back even stronger. I really don't get the critics. Do you all thing this is a fake tournament?

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
              I want him off the team.

Im Sorry but I am at a different stage for TM, I expect more.
              Dash, I have to disagree he was one of our most effective players in this world cup. He ran like an engine. He wasn't a defensive liability and I think that's what CQ wanted. He was solid for what he was brought to do.

I think Taremi could easily play in a mid to low tier bundesliga team as a starter. He has the stamina and physicality. he could grow to become something nice.

Comment

Tarem last chance wasnt a 100% chance. The ball was on his left and also the portugal goali did close the room well. But still it hunts me too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bijan1 View Post
                  Maybe there is a reason it was always him having those chances? The header against spain was not an easy finish, to get up that high and time it against the competition was already highly impressive.

To go further: it's not like Sardar didn't waste his best chance as well (marocco-match).

The guys gave their best. They hopefully will learn from it and come back even stronger. I really don't get the critics. Do you all thing this is a fake tournament?
                  Be careful with using the word critic directed towards me.....I have been all praise for our team. Now that the tournament is over we as fans have every right to point out a thing or two here we thought we could have done better. That being said Taremi had 2 golden opportunities and squandered them both. Yes his positioning is great, yes he is a great footballer overall but he his finishing has always been inconsistent and he could not take advantage of his chances on the biggest stage. Nothing to kick him out of TM for but something to keep in mind when ppl want to talk about which one of our players should be playing in this league or that league.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Taremi reminded me of Eto'o in 2010. The guy was all over the right side of the pitch, a real beast. It's telling he always was involved in the best situations, but also telling he missed the two key shots. There's definitely room for improvement.

In the end, I think it's all down to experience. The last chance against Portugal, he seems not to realise he has the winning goal just 2 metres away, just one minute after we equalised. You can see he takes some time to really believe in his shot, and by doing this he does not look at the goal and the keeper, so doesn't do what you're thought in every football school to do: when the ball is on the right or the left, just take the diagonal shot. To me it's the experience of high pressure games that made the difference. So a mental explanation, rather than one that says "he needs 5 opportunities to score". I think that if he's given the opportunity back in other games he would score 95% of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                      I want him off the team.

Im Sorry but I am at a different stage for TM, I expect more.
                      You wanted Beiranvand off the team and thought Syrian Gk was better. Nuff said

Comment

I have to admit, I was huge Taremi hater, but he really impressed me defensively at the world cup. His off-ball game was awesome as well.

I do however think that it's a striker's job to finish at least of the two chances he had. Either the header against Spain or the much more difficult run against Portugal at the end off the game.

This dude has great potential in a system with Two forwards.

Comment

Taremi was our best striker in the WC! At least he create some scoring chances
                          which is a talent itself.
                          Something that i missed in Azmouns game.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                            Taremi was our best striker in the WC! At least he create some scoring chances
                            which is a talent itself.
                            Something that i missed in Azmouns game.
                            If I remember correctly, we played the same system every single game (until we were scored upon,and needed to open-up). Azmoun was isolated up top, and all three teams suffocated him whenever he was on the ball.

Comment

Taermi was our best attacking player in this world cup

that miss was not too bad as he did strike it cleanly, he just missed. also he opened his body well to create the chance.

Comment

Working...
                              X