X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi

I keep watching the replay...man.

But we had also other chances in 70'-80' btw

Yes it will also haunt me for a while. He also missed a late unmarked header against Spain.

He played his heart out and you could see how heartbroken he was at the end of the match. I support him as he put his heart and soul into TM.

Comment

God bless his soul. He played hard, but him missing sitters was a problem all throughout the qualification campaign. Granted, the ones against Spain and Portugal weren't sitters, but still. I hope he can mentally come back from it, since the one against Portugal will haunt him all his life.

Comment

I want him off the team.

Im Sorry but I am at a different stage for TM, I expect more.
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

The TV angle is very misleading... RuiPatricio did well to close down Taremi's angle. It was a difficult goal even for the best of them.
          "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Anybody who is criticizing Taremi hasn't played football. He busted his ass and let's please celebrate him and the rest of the team.!!!!

Comment

The picture of his shot is engraved in my head and I can’t get over it. He at least had to get it on target. I get that he was exhausted but man it hurts so much. The celebration that would’ve happened, we would’ve topped the group, but if it hurts this much for us think about how much it hurts for him. He was being swarmed by “fans” swearing at him. It’ll always be a what could’ve been and suck to look at . We should support him though he needs it right now.
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

He needs to get out of Qatar and move to Europe. He had a chance vs Spain and Portugal to write history for us. Both missing by inches. That’s how close we were, inches away from topping the group of death. This one will sting for a while.

But I’m not questioning his heart, he gave it his all. But all our players need to leave the Middle East and go to Europe
                SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                  The TV angle is very misleading... RuiPatricio did well to close down Taremi's angle. It was a difficult goal even for the best of them.
                  Yeah, please elaborate more on this, because I think we're being too hard on him, it was a very very tough angle

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                    The picture of his shot is engraved in my head and I can’t get over it. He at least had to get it on target. I get that he was exhausted but man it hurts so much. The celebration that would’ve happened, we would’ve topped the group,
                    Wow....if only.....if only...

Comment

What kind of pisses me off that he was off target with the shot. Few inches to the right and it would have been a goal but he hit it off to left too much... Man this will hunt Iranian fans for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                        I want him off the team.
                        Im Sorry but I am at a different stage for TM, I expect more.
                        This is just cold and heartless - what an awful teammate you would be.

Mehdi fought hard each and every minute he was on the field to make us proud. Be grateful.

Comment

Taremi is not a poacher like Gucci, he needs 5 chances to score one great goal. If he has a chance to move to a good league he will get better
                          United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Hopefully the misses just strengthens his character and makes him more determined to improve. This would have been a new situation for him and if he Is there in 4 years time then he would have this experience behind him. Also he did good work to get into these positions towards the end of the game when he had worked his socks off so we must praise him on that.

Comment

I think this tournament was very telling of his capabilities. IMO he showed he has the fitness of a European player but he wasn’t able to find that finishing touch we needed when he had to step up and score. The open header miss and that last shot against Portugal......both should have been a relatively easy finish. I just can’t stop asking myself what would the outcome have been had Ghoddos or Sardar had those chances
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                              X