CQ just destroyed branko (porfossor poison) on live TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
    Anybody who thinks Branko is near CQ, has lost control over his life!
    You compare really the former manager of Real, Portugal and former assistant of Sir Alex Ferguson to Branko?
    The only country in the world where that stooge would be compared to CQ is Iran! Not even in Croatia do you find people dumb enough to make that comparison. Without Iran he hardly even has a resume. His main head-coaching experience had been in the German second division when he was brought in to coach Team Melli. And he's been a damn cancer on our football ever since.

Comment

Branko?? The coward who took orders from Ali Daei and Dadkan to arrange his team?? The brown-noser who had a falling out with Karimi and then acted like nothing had happened when Karimi started bashing CQ? The spineless loser who didn’t even have the courage to fly back to Iran after the disaster of 2006? Please, CQ has him in the palm of his hands. This is a war you will never win Branko, never.

Comment

Originally posted by Irandoust View Post
        I personally think it would be the best for both IFF and CQ to part ways after if he wins the Asian cup next year.
        Why is that? is it because what is being said about the corruption in IFF and the corrupt influence of the three amigos in that system true? Are you implying CQ won't be able to succeed much more than what he already has because he won't be allowed? Please can you expand why you think it would be best for IFF and CQ to part ways?
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
          Not that I mind anyone ... ANYONE thrashing Branko, (coz I totally enjoy it), but CQ has this cheap habit of attacking ppl right after a success, while keeping all quiet & victimized when success is not achieved.
          Quite a petty habit.
          However, Branko is a shit anyway. So I welcome CQ thrashing him any time
          That is called timing. He must be very stupid to call Branko out pre-WC preparations, when all of his focus has to be on the team and the team only.

Comment

CQ has thought everything that he knows to our football in general in the past 7 years. And If IFF can find someone as good as CQ or even better, there is no reason to think that our football can not continue with its progress post CQ era.

Comment

Professor poison is now desperately trying to rent a rat hole!

Comment

CQ has thought everything that he knows to our football in general in the past 7 years. And If IFF can find someone as good as CQ or even better, there is no reason to think that our football can not continue with its progress post CQ era.
                Yes! Because world class coaches from Manchester and Madrid are just dying to come work in a country where the federation can't even find kit suppliers and gives away the national training center to some con artist to turn into his wife's personal business! Guardiola and Klopp are begging to have IFF look at their resume! They all want to work in a country where the system either doesn't build stadiums, or builds them and then bans them from being used! IFF is barely above Ethiopia's federation when it comes to professionalism and reliability. Good luck finding a coach even close to CQ once he leaves Iran.

Just be honest. Like many red fans, when it comes to choosing between club and country you choose your club. If one person has to go, you would rather it be the national team coach than the third rate Croat that no one outside Iran and Croatia has even heard of. At least own it.

Comment

Is that it? I don't think knowledge of how to do things is enough. You need much more than that to actually achieve anything and establish anything. In fact part of establishing a good football structure is to clean it from corruption. And if CQ is trying to do that then I would say he has probably done about 50% of all he knows/he can to our football. If he goes now, we will be back to where we were before? with the likes of Branko still pulling the strings?
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic

Comment

Bro CQ and us was a match made in heaven. I can't see IFF finding a similar tier coach who will stay and develop the team and its future as much as CQ.

I would fight tooth and nail to keep him. His project is only 2/3 done.

Comment

Vaaaaai. And to finish it off with that note to say he's honoured by the contract offer to stay.

The man knows he finally has the full support of the people now after these 3 games. It took some of the degenerates 7 years to learn but everyone now knows CQ is king. This could be the turning point of allowing him full autocracy to clean up our game and revolutionise it.

Comment

Petition to deport branko ivankovic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Branko of 2006 and Branko of nowadays are two different coaches. Branko of 2006 was an inexperienced weak head coach who was incapable of creating a unified team in order to get good results despite having plenty of talent during the 06 world cup.
                          Branko of nowadays however, is a much more experienced and a capable head coach who has delivered the necessary results for the Perspolis football club in the last 3 years. Having won two IPL titles in a row and guiding the team to the last 8 of the AFC league with mostly Iranian players are great indications that Branko is a very useful coach for the Iranian football in general.
                          During this year's world cup campaign, Branko did nothing to harm the National team in any way by remaining totally professional. And that was the case with Kranchar and Ghale Noei. It was CQ who started this brand new drama with his totally unnecessary speech today.
                          wait, wait, wait.... what? Branko got nearly any great player the ipl had, because it's the most funded team in the league.

Beiranvand from Naft Tehran
                          Jalal Hosseini from Naft Tehran
                          Vahid Amiri from Naft Tehran
                          Kamyabinia from Naft Tehran
                          Hossein Mahini from Zob Ahan
                          Ramin Rezaeian from Rah Ahan

All these players were selected by Queiroz.. way before likes of Ivankovic noticed them!

Look at Winni Schäfer, he just needed months to get dangerous close to Perspolis! And look at his outcome in the ACL? Looked at it in that light Schäfer is much more capable to be Team Mellis coach... or!!! It just shows the poor quality of our league and the ACL. With this proviso even Ghalenoi would be a great candidate. Or what about Ali Daei, who is coaching teams with no famous player, bad conditions and no fanbase. But still getting decent results with them?

Your argumentation is flawed. And it's funny how some of us forget how he abscond from Iran after his embarassing stint at the world cup with team melli.

Comment

By the end of the AFC cup it will be eight years that CQ will in charge of the Iranian National team. If he wins it, it will be the right time for him to step aside as a hero and start a new chapter else where. Also, for the IFF to bring a coach in his caliber or even better. Cause remember CQ's price is not cheap, so finding a world class coach for Iran with his type of salary will not be hard to find. The reason for all of this is because CQ has thought everything that he knows and the end of the Asian Cup will be the right time to bring in the new coach.

Comment

By the end of the AFC cup it will be eight years that CQ will in charge of the Iranian National team. If he wins it, it will be the right time for him to step aside as a hero and start a new chapter else where. Also, for the IFF to bring a coach in his caliber or even better. Cause remember CQ's price is not cheap, so finding a world class coach for Iran with his type of salary will not be hard to find. The reason for all of this is because CQ has thought everything that he knows and the end of the Asian Cup will be the right time to bring in the new coach.
                              You are right. With this kind of salary you will find a lot coaches to work with a national team. But finding a world class coach, who is ready to work with Iran? haha... Good one Who here in this forum would be ready to work in Iran?!

Comment

It appears that CQ does not want to extend his contract beyond the Asian cup, because neither Banko, Kranchar nor Ghale Noei are going anywhere anytime soon.
                                And clashes between them and CQ will naturally happen as club and National team managers clash over players selection everywhere in the footballing world. And IFF will not go to war with all the IPL coaches in order to satisfy CQ's needs and desires all the time.
                                I don't think CQ would ask for anything unreasonable. Yes clashes do happen but these guys are professionals and don't get personal or emotional about it. So why should IFF part ways with a great coach who has proved his worth and his passionate loyalty and his desire to improve our football? Well having said that I would not be surprised if those in charge of IFF and indeed any other sector set aside national interests in favour of personal ones.
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X