No announcement yet.

CQ just destroyed branko (porfossor poison) on live TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Former Iran International Mehrdad Minavand Posts a classless message befitting of his persona & ability.

via @GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      Former Iran International Mehrdad Minavand Posts a classless message befitting of his persona & ability.

via @GolBezan
      fucking asshole. have you seen what persepolis wrote on their instagram page, quieroz waster our money for 8 years blablablabla, mistake blablablabla. fucking unprofessional.

Comment

via @GolBezan
        Minavand over and over repeatedly has proven how a lowlife shallow person he is.

It’s been a torturous day communicating to all my fellow perspolisi friends. Especially those who have just come from Iran or basically all of whom love in Iran. The ridiculous and shameful statements they have been making regarding this TM and its coach is extremely painful to hear.

I mean you wanna hate on the coach, fine go ahead and hate as much as you want. It’s your prerogative. However to hate on your national team and celebrate its elimination from a big tournament is just out of character and unethical.

Comment

Well guess what! CQ is returning to Iran, he has the balls to return to a country where he knows millions are hating him and had been counting days and hours and minutes till this day when his team falls and fails to win the cup, so that they can attack and belittle him.

On the other hand the coward “Branko” 13 years ago upon TM’s dismal display in WC and its massive clash of players in the locker room and TM camps, refrained from flying back to Iran, and had zero courage to come back and face his critics. Even though at the time there was no Perspolis/Esteghlal/ TS/Sepahan/Sanat Naft etc. to have turned their back on their TM, wishing its failure...

SMFH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

via @GolBezan
            Minavand is an oghdei and depressed man. He got worste after his divorce. He is a miserable little man and so proud of his SS vs PP Kal kals. He was a decent winger at his youth, and now turned to a loser. Even I a PP fan don't like him. He is like Sosha Makani only good for hashie.

Comment

via @GolBezan
              Dude is either on crack and stupid af, or trying to serve his masters/own interest.

I mean although I strongly disagree I can understand if you don't think that CQ is a very good coach, but I can't imagine a single person in the world except for dumbass khayemaal PP fans who actually thinks Branko is a better coach than CQ..

Comment

Working...
              X