CQ just destroyed branko (porfossor poison) on live TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    Mehdi Taj, IFF President "We have made our planning for the Asian Cup. We won't let any club or club manager affect those plans. We won't let club manager or club wants to kill our people's joy right now. If they obstruct our plans, we will take action against them""

Strong statement by Taj! Great job.
    MEHDI TAAAJ FOR TM!!!!
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Shame on all the uneducated fools who are against our national interests, Persepolis is big in Iran but they are nothing outside.
      Branco is the same guy that didn’t come back after 2006 , how can these fools support club over country.

I bet most of them are Basijees , they can eat dick.

Long Live King Carlos

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
        You guys that are active in Social Media, should spread this video. Ver verash yadesh rafte

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
          You guys that are active in Social Media, should spread this video. Ver verash yadesh rafte
          Hahaha lol 😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
            He said Branko is a bad coach even before World Cup 2006 (after the Costa Rica match) and Branko still kept him!
            Any other coach would have kicked him out of the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              He said Branko is a bad coach even before World Cup 2006 (after the Costa Rica match) and Branko still kept him!
              Any other coach would have kicked him out of the squad.
              without ali karimi and mahdavikia that team was nothing he could not just let him go
              The rest of the team where a bunch of young kids with zero experience (nekounam, ando, etc.) or old players who no longer had anything to contribute (daei, yahya, hashemian)

Comment

Originally posted by iranghahreman View Post
                without ali karimi and mahdavikia that team was nothing he could not just let him go
                The rest of the team where a bunch of young kids with zero experience (nekounam, ando, etc.) or old players who no longer had anything to contribute (daei, yahya, hashemian)
                A team without discipline is worthless.

Comment

Yeah Doom why don’t you just STFU.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                    Shahin2000

As a Perspolis lover I a tell ya brother ,

At the same token if you think Perspolis can get passed Al Duhail of Qatar or the Saudi team

You are dreaming or even they do , to win the ACL finals , not gona happen bro.

It just won’t.
                    Sarbaz jaan I was only talking about Carlos magic or lack thereof.

Comment

Very emotional and immature responses from many members here. As fans we should always respect people who were coaches or players of the national team if not for them just out of respect for our national team. We really should not get involved in this unprofessional piss contest. Pp fans should never insult the honorable national team coach and national team fans should never disrespect ex coach of the national team and ex players. Branko has also worked very hard for our football and calling him names is definitely wrong. Vice versa for pp fans to insult the head coach of our national team names is disrespectful and moronic to say the least.

Truth is this attack by CQ was not warranted at all. He has made many critics because of such behavior and this is something he needs to work on. As far as Branko is concerned, he really is not guilty in this argument and i do not see him doing anything other than what his responsibilities are with his team. However, I must say as the national team coach CQ can definitely affect pp with these talks and I hope he understands the effects his words can have on pp players and consequently Perspolis as the national team coach.

Comment

Shahin2000

Ok I got it brother

Thanks

Comment

How in the world the celebration has turned into this.... even here?
                          I think some of you need to read "In Search of enemies" you can read its pdf version online.
                          I would say stop it here if you are good. Those mihani dumb papers like to gossip as Jerry springer. The cool off time should be now. No need to argue about two coaches. each has done good and the latest result counts the most without any doubt. ignore what the coaches say about each other and avoid infighting. They did not agree on priorities and CQ is planning to win the ASIAN cup so let them battle it out.
                          If Taremi and Rezaiyan had not left PP the team could have been Asian club champ. anyway that is a different story.
                          you want to know the real story? think. Gucci Dej, Taremi all could have been better if they had not stepped outh of Persian Gulf. Never let any player go there if you are a coach. refuse to allow the transfer.
                          by the way what happened to the 20 million dollar that CQ was mad about because someone's wife was holding it. I would get mad too if I were the coach and we had no money to arrange games or build the turf. Then whom i would get angry would be the wife of some idiot crook.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                            As far as Branko is concerned, he really is not guilty in this argument and i do not see him doing anything other than what his responsibilities are with his team.
                            Complete nonsense.

Others including myself have explained this in detail more than a few times. Brangoh started this feud by blasting CQ out of the blue, after Carlos had taken back the PEAK center from his buddy's wife. He accused CQ of "trying to determine the league champion" based on a TM camp schedule that the Croat charlatan had already agreed to MONTHS AGO before the season had even started! He was clearly trying to provoke and manipulate the red fans inside Iran, most of whom don't give a damn about the national team and see it as basically just another team that is not Perspolis. They freely admit to this in comment sections and social media. CQ had been very cordial and professional toward Brangoh up to this point and it was only after those accusations and the attacks against him by red fans that he started to hit back, especially since no one else around him had the courage to confront Brangoh out of the fear of having thousands of idiots attacking them on social media and chanting about their mothers in stadiums.

Since then, Brangoh has repeatedly antagonized CQ and tried to deepen the divide between red fans and the national team. He made fun of team melli for failing to beat "wartorn Syria". He made the ridiculous claim that his players "gain weight" while doing recovery with the national team! He's a conniving charlatan who knows how gullible and vatan foroush his club's fan base is, and he's spent the past two years taking advantage of them every chance he gets. Then again you know all this. The problem is like most red fans you put club over country, but you also know you can't say that on boards like this without alienating most people.

Comment

I can imagine a non perspolisi using the opportunity to add fuel to the fire. But let me divert your attention if I may for a second.
                              In the beginning I did not think Omid Ebrahimi was good for TM about a year ago. In this world cup He proved to be one of the best fighting forces for the mid field. He Played with gheirat intelligence and was a key player. He gained respect and does not matter that he plays for blue team. In the world cup the National team gained respect. And I bet you each player got at least 250k-500k dollars as added value in the market because of the team's performance. do not disrespect any coaches by abusing their names names. Be a man.
                              One thing the grassroots coaches need to emphasize for the kids is the fact many teams in the world suffer from lack of left backs and even mid fielders. Everyone wants to play in front and become top scorer. This means there is a good opportunity for the kids who develop themselves for taking the place of Milad Mahammadi. He had little or no competition to be selected for TM. So Gucci can realize that he is appreciated and will get a chance to play against Asian teams. For Portugal we had to use Taremi and Azmoon. because of obvious reasons. no one should feel hurt. Even Beiashoor did not mind being left out. when you choose to be striker or winger you need to know that those positions have too many candidates and you may sit on the bench for 90 minutes even if you are great.

EDIT: ADD:
                              A few years ago in some website that Hashemian used to read, some immature guys were insulting him for refusal to play for TM. I told them to stop it and I posted a note there. I think I said the right thing and two days later he agreed to play for TM. others may say that they are the one who convinced him. But if you read what I wrote it may touch your heart and you may realize that you need to take a break from sitting behind in the keyboard that connects you to the imaginary cyberspace world and you may stop looking for enemies.

Comment

Just in case I wasn't clear, BranGOH is a jealous loser and the biggest enemy of Team Melli at the moment. Those who can't come to terms with the fact that their fellow club fans have spent the past two years attacking the national team and openly wishing for it to lose, need to ask BranGOH to knock off the constant provocation, instead of playing Miss Manners online. #BranGOH

Comment

Working...
                                X