Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage: Iran - Portugal; Info, Updates & Live Reports (25.06.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi was exceptional. It takes a great footballer to even get to the positions he did in the Spain and Portugal game. No coincidence, that two of the biggest chances fell to him.

His only mistake is that he is not playing in Europe, that's it.

Comment

The international football association board admitted the penalty called against Cedric vs Iran was a mistake...

Portuguese are salty it costed them 2 points...
      We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Honestly, it wasn't a penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Honestly, it wasn't a penalty.
          That was not a penalty but the incident before that was clearly a Penalty so I am not sweating over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
            The international football association board admitted the penalty called against Cedric vs Iran was a mistake...

The guy who said that is from Saudi Arabia according to what I read from media. That should tell you enough.
            IMO It was a penalty. Unlike other videos, the following YouTube video shows it from an angle which prove that It touched his hand. Many referees said It was a penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by Bijans View Post
              The incident before that was clearly a Penalty.
              The following video shows three incidents before the penalty.

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=53302

Comment

First two absolutely no penalty, 3rd one I have to from another angle.

Comment

To be fair since Ronaldo got booked it should have been red. There was three other incident where our players got taken down in the box, but none were reviewed.

In the game vs Spain CQ said it was a good goal because ball never touched Azmoun

I believe it was fontes who took a Moroccan player down in the box but no penalty awarded.

Pique should have gotten a red either for his handball or 2 foot challenge vs Morocco.

Spain’s 2nd goal was taken from the wrong corner so that shouldn’t have counted

Therefore Iran and Morocco were robbed of points not those European ‘powerhouses’

If ghoddos got more playing time and the refs didn’t fuck us, we would have topped the group and we wouldn’t be in a position to be upset about taremi’s amateur finishing skills
                  SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
                    To be fair since Ronaldo got booked it should have been red. There was three other incident where our players got taken down in the box, but none were reviewed.
                    In the game vs Spain CQ said it was a good goal because ball never touched Azmoun
                    I believe it was fontes who took a Moroccan player down in the box but no penalty awarded.
                    Pique should have gotten a red either for his handball or 2 foot challenge vs Morocco.
                    Spain’s 2nd goal was taken from the wrong corner so that shouldn’t have counted
                    Therefore Iran and Morocco were robbed of points not those European ‘powerhouses’
                    If ghoddos got more playing time and the refs didn’t fuck us, we would have topped the group and we wouldn’t be in a position to be upset about taremi’s amateur finishing skills
                    Nothing says we would have topped the group if we were allowed the goal against Spain, or CR7 got a red card. Yeah it would have be easier for us but nothing says Spain and/or portugal would have not score a goal after the equalizer/CR7 red card.

However what is sure is that Taremi miss was in the final second of the game. If Taremi scored Portugal couldn't come back

Comment

Iran’s goal against Spain was onside. We should have had at least 2 penalties against Portugal and Ronaldo wrongfully didn’t receive a red for elbowing PAG. Just like any other major tournament we got robbed. End of story.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
                        The guy who said that is from Saudi Arabia according to what I read from media. That should tell you enough.
                        IMO It was a penalty. Unlike other videos, the following YouTube video shows it from an angle which prove that It touched his hand. Many referees said It was a penalty.

It still breaks my heart watching Taremi missing that last chance

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post

When and where? I can't find a real news source talking about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            When and where? I can't find a real news source talking about this.
                            https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/t...rect-nflnrrv3k

Two directors of the International FA Board (IFAB) have told The Times that Iran were wrongly awarded a penalty against Portugal after a VAR review, but they believe that all other decisions have been correct and that significant injustices have been avoided.

Comment

G*h khordan. Many more mistakes that World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by 50Toman View Post
                                It still breaks my heart watching Taremi missing that last chance
                                The opportunity he missed against Spain (I meant the one Amiri created for him) was not less heartbreaking than this one for me. I was never Taremi fan and always believed there are many better players than him.

Comment

Working...
                                X