Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage: Iran - Portugal; Info, Updates & Live Reports (25.06.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WE WERE ONE TAREMI GOAL AWAY FROM WINNING THE ENTIRE GROUP....

GAHHHHHHHH

Comment

If that was Gucci

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
        What you think of the ref? Should’ve had Ben Williams right?
        He got Ronaldo's red card wrong. Other than that he was fine.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Taremii will be doomed for ever
          Ref was good today
          A very good chance for us shattered by Taremi

Comment

Originally posted by ArsalanTheGreat View Post
            This is not the right time. But at some point we need to discuss the falling/playacting of our players.
            Thanks for your sharp eye. We fought well in all games
            but technically(passing game, fluid game plane)
            we have big big gaps.

Comment

Ronaldo's PK was not a PK
              Missed Iran PK on the other side
              Red Card for Ronaldo...this isn't an argument at all. period.
              Based on those three above its fitting Iran got that bad penalty kick call.
              Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Wow what an incredible performance! We were lucky to get the penalty but against Portugal and Spain we conceded a super lucky deflection and an incredible strike from Quaresma. There's nothing we can do about either. We were in the most difficult group and without that lucky deflection we would have went through. I cannot for the life of me understand any negativity on here unless you are 12 years old and this is the first time you have seen Iran play.

Nothing but absolute pride for this team. I pray Carlos stays with us. Just think, our best players are in their early 20s and they have learned immensely from this tournament.
                ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

Comment

if only we had a left footed striker who has a knack for scoring late goals.

Comment

I'm not saying that opportunity didn't matter, I'm saying the game was basically over at that point.

Comment

People on here act like we're Spain or France and we just fucked up royally. Like the whole world predicted us to advance over Portugal and Spain or some shit. What is wrong with some of you? Some teams come to the world cup and get embarassed, but we fought through and through in every game against teams that I'd argue are better than us (yes even Morocco some can argue might be better). Sometimes soccer can be cruel and bad luck is very real. We don't have a Ronaldo or Diego Costa up front. Stop expecting world class goals from players who aren't exactly world class caliber. We put up a better fight than most countries could dream of in the group of death. If you're mad at CQ or Taremi you're a fucking moron. You should be unbelievably proud of these boys and proud to be a fan of Team Melli.

Comment

Really tough opportunity missed for Taremi at the end. That will haunt him forever. Hopefully our guys can take positives from this experience and only get better and make us fans even more proud than we are.

Comment

People really need to realize who we just played and the result we got. Get off your high horse and stop blaming the players. Most of you barely passed puberty and your mom has to put food in your mouth. So just shut it and respect these players that put their life into this game.

Comment

I do not know if you guys truly realize the magnitude of Taremi's miss. We were about to win the group outright! He had the best chance of the game. It honestly was not going to get better than that.

What a surreal chance. As if god gave us a chance to go down in history books and yet we squandered it away like that.

Comment

That Taremi chance will give me nightmares for years...I ain't ever re-watching it.

What a moment it could have been

Comment

tarmei showed again and again that he's not team melli starter material

Comment

Working...
                                X