Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage: Iran - Portugal; Info, Updates & Live Reports (25.06.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't complain. 2 goals against in 3 matches. We tried our best and almost won.

Comment

Taremi really destroyed our chances. Tough luck my butt. He missed chances in Spain game and again in this game. How many chances does he need?

Comment

Originally posted by AryaGod View Post
        i cant really be proud of them when they fucked up so many chances
        Sucks for you then!

Comment

bacheha mochakerim we can be proud of our WC ; 4 Pts in group of death

Comment

Regardless of what you thought of individual moments by Taremi, Azmoun, etc. the whole team deserves praise. We came as close as you can without making it.
            بچه ها خسته نباشید
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Taremi taremi taremi taremi taremi taremi Taremi taremi taremi taremi taremi taremi Taremi taremi taremi taremi taremi taremi Taremi taremi taremi taremi taremi taremi 😭😭😢😢😢😢😢

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                You can hardly blame FIFA when we have failed to score in 3 matches.
                The point is there's no fair play. When there's a penalty for Iran, they don't call it. They called some BS in stoppage time when it didn't even matter.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                  So proud of them. Stadium chanting بچه ها متشکریم
                  What you think of the ref? Should’ve had Ben Williams right?

Comment

never been more proud of these boys and for our country. they really put up a fight on behalf of all of us and that is the best gift they could have ever given us.
                    sigpic

Comment

This is not the right time. But at some point we need to discuss the falling/playacting of our players.

Comment

well, see you guys in 4 years!
                        lol fml

Comment

We played really well this game, I was surprised. Congrats everyone, now you can tell your friends Iran tied Portugal. Like I said before our forwards cant capitalizes on their opportunities and they showed very clearly in this game. Also, another big issue is we lose the f!cking ball way too much. I lost count at how many times we lost the ball easily. You shouldnt do that win your playing big teams!

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
                            Although i would say both of the penalties should not have been given.
                            BUT 1 fro IRAN that was not given, should have been given!
                            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by IranTM View Post
                              The point is there's no fair play. When there's a penalty for Iran, they don't call it. They called some BS in stoppage time when it didn't even matter.
                              Yeah and they took 5 minutes to decide to finally review it!

Comment

Originally posted by IranTM View Post
                                It actually really mattered if Taremi had scored his wonderful opportunity. That was the best chance of the game honestly.

Comment

Working...
                                X