Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage: Iran - Portugal; Info, Updates & Live Reports (25.06.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hate watching us play sometimes

Comment

That goal was flashbacks to how Messi scored on us in 2014, we were just a tad too slow to close him down and he just fires it perfectly. I feel deflated, 2 goals against one of the best European defenses out there and we only have 45 minutes.

Comment

Prediction

JB off, Gucci on.

Comment

We need a 1997 2 goal Miracle!
          زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Why would you bench players like Gucci and Dejagah who have world cup experience?

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
              Prediction

JB off, Gucci on.
              JB is making some great runs. Amiri needs to come off.

Comment

Not a bad first half. We've had our chances and unlike the Spain game we are actually trying to attack. Beiranvand seems to have recovered from his early shaky 10 minutes. We need more offense to get back in this so I'm hoping Ghoddoos, Ashkan and Ghoochannejad come in sooner rather than later.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

What I have disliked thus far is how our team is not even getting along on the pitch. That incident between Ezatollahi and Beiranvand left a sour taste in my mouth.

Comment

I promise you all , in the second half you will see some beautiful attacking football from TM

That you never thought possible.

Now we may not win this game but we will not loose.

Comment

Ehsan o bey so far ridan..!
                      Thats what happens when you don’t take your chances to score..! Miran too box naazo chesesh mikonan till they get disposed..!
                      We need to bring in Samaan for Hajsafi in 2nd half.
                      & there is a lot space to be exposed on our RW , ARJ needs to step up his game ..!
                      We need to be quicker in transition if we want to have any chance of winning or even score a consolation goal from run of play ..!

If Ashkan can play a half then get him in for Omid too & just play with one DM

Comment

have we ever had a wc without scoring a single goal?

Comment

Footballeirani

That was nothing personal just some early stress jitters by both players.

Comment

Iran is a highly overrated team. We are not best in Asia. We are behind Australia and Japan. I cringe when people claim we are the best.
                            Our attacking is abysmal. We aren't that great of a team.
                            Shouldn't be too sad about this results. This is the best Iran can do.
                            Also please prove me wrong in the 2nd half
                            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

just make more prayers. all we can do as fans right now

Comment

Originally posted by ilia View Post
                                have we ever had a wc without scoring a single goal?
                                No...

Comment

Working...
                                X