Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage: Iran - Portugal; Info, Updates & Live Reports (25.06.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need a miracle/ we need to get a skillful player on the ball on the pitch. We can’t dribble to save our lives

Comment

Time for plan B. Ghoddos, Gucci and maybe Dejagah in the 2nd half
      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

2 goals meeded from a team that cant even get along right now.

Comment

There is still 45 minutes left guys. Their defense has shown to be vulnerable. We can win if we play more attacking. We have nothing to lose now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We are just to weak in the offense. Yoo cant just rely on a solid defense we
            need also to score!!

Comment

Lets see if CQ goes 4-3-3.

I can't imagine him playing counter attacking anymore.

Time for Gucci and Ghoddos.

Comment

What did we excpect? This pains me. But it is just too difficult. Look at egypt, morroco, tunisia.. bigger teams are doing it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                CITY

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                  There is still 45 minutes left guys. Their defense has shown to be vulnerable. We can win if we play more attacking. We have nothing to lose now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I agree completely.

Comment

Please take Amiri off and put Ghoddos or Dejagah in. We need offense and Amiri doesn’t provide that.

Comment

It is true that Portugal did not create many chances. Their goal was a stunner and honestly not much could have been done about it. Quaresma created something out of nothing.

Overall not a good half of football from Iran. They seemed shaky and did not create chances. Beiranvand had multiple errors that could have led to goals.

Comment

Dot worry guys we will not loose this match.
                        Now you will see a very aggressive attacking style from
                        Iran in the second half and some real Persian gheyrati football.
                        Now it’s time or never.

Comment

Portugal defense is very vulnerable. Taremi is getting to the middle with ease. They need to be a bit selfish and take a shot on goal instead of doing a final pass

Comment

god and after all the dua i've been making here at my desk

Comment

We have no one who can shoot or score,

Comment

How many ball did Amiri and even JB give away? We played so out of control offensively.

Comment

Working...
                                X