No announcement yet.

TOP 3, SUPRISE 3 and FLOP 3 iranian Players at WC18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am HAPPY with team-e Melli. Excellent against World Champion.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      BTW, Mehdi Taremi ran over 11km and Amiri was 2nd with most KM run.

Incredible.
      Just outta curiosity, where can we access these stats?

Comment

if you are going to criticize a player, be fair and also point out their contributions.
        How many times did Sardar come back to defend or how often did JB had to come all the way back in our own 18 to double team?
        Be a true TM fan and don't sell out our players because they may not have played to your expectations.
        sigpic

Comment

I think most people didnt get what this is about...

TOP - Players who Played the best! All players tryed and did their best but at the end there are still players who were TOP.
          SUPRISES - We have some players who I didnt thought that they are World Cup material. I never said anything bad about this players. I am just suprised how good they perform.
          FLOPS - Did I really criticize them? I was just hoping for this 2 players that they shine (like 99% of here). That why the are "Flops" for me. U could also use the term "disappointed me" instead if flop.

I did not give anyonw critics. Nor did i say he should not play... Dont understand the attacks lol. And still this threat should not be deleted cause after the WC someone will open something like that...
          sigpic

Comment

When people criticise Sardar, they have to remember 3 things.

1) He is still only 23 and this is his first WC. So he is still quiet inexperienced.
            2) He is one of the most analysed players by our opponents so both Spain and Morocco had plans to neutralise him.
            3) As a forward playing for Iran in a WC, he doesn't have the best conditions to work with. If he was playing for a team like Spain with a very strong midfield and lots of ball position, he would get many chances to score. But playing for Iran, he has too use a lot of energy defending and he won't get that many chances.

So be fair and give him a chance. And remember, we are still in this tournament so don't come up with these foolish critics and support our players instead. If we beat Portugal, we will advance. Our chances to come on top against Portugal are not that bad. We have a very united team. We have a lot of depth in our team and players that are fresh and rested and can be used in that game like Gucci and Ashkan. Our coach knows the Portugal team particularly well. And I think the self confidence of our players is pretty high by the great performance they showed yesterday, regardless of a narrow and unlucky loss to former worldchampions Spain.
            sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
            >-----------------<
            Marg bar dictator
            >-----------------<

Comment

I don't think there is anything wrong with the thread, this is a football discussion forum - The only thing that i have an issue with is the timing of it.
              Let us wait afterwards... For a better and more fair analysis, and also because some of the players most likely browse the PFDC forums and it's not good for their morale to read such things in such a 'hasas' period.

One thing about the OP - Jahanbakhshwas one of the better players in the Morocco game and do remember that he didn't start the second match, he got subbed in with limited playing time.

Comment

TOP:

1. Pouraliganji - What a beast in defence.

2. Ezatolahi - Told all my friends who were not very familiar with him that he will be our star vs Spain and he proved me right.

3. Ebrahimi - Excellent!

SUPRISE:

1. Amiri - amazing displays
                2. Cheshmi - proved me wrong.
                3. Beiranvand - Proved me wrong.

FLOP:
                1. Azmoun- No comment.
                2. Jahanbakhsh - Again showed he is only a club man.
                3. Shojaei - Poor first game

Comment

How can you call these players a flop when they tried their best?

This is not the energy we need before our most important game in our history. Delete this thread.
                  'Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts.”

Comment

The only flop i see is the loser who started this thread, man what a messed up mentality some have here

Comment

I say it again...

I didnt criticize any of the players!
                      I didnt say Azmoun or Jahanbakhsh were fails! I think that Azmoun did his tactical job against Spain and Jahanbakhs played normal/good against Morocco. BUT i am saying i was hoping them to shine! And thats why i said... For me they are in my Flop list. Never said that they play sh!t or anyhting!
                      And I am also against a retirement of Azmoun... Still people shooting against me...
                      sigpic

Comment

I didn't know that the world cup was over and that we could judge our players performance. What if Jahanbakhsh scores a hattrick vs Portugal is everyone going to change their mind. Lets not jump to any conclusions yet.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                        X