What will you do if we beat Spain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
    i have already placed big bets on spain beating iran as, well as bets on spain beating us by 3, 4 and 5 goal margins.

suffice to say, if iran beats spain, i will lose lots of money so i will probably close my betting account which i have had since 2010 and never bet on any football match ever again
    Smfh.

Comment

I will legit cut soniqs d!ck off
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

i have already placed big bets on spain beating iran as, well as bets on spain beating us by 3, 4 and 5 goal margins.

suffice to say, if iran beats spain, i will lose lots of money so i will probably close my betting account which i have had since 2010 and never bet on any football match ever again
        tempted to neg

Comment

Take a two week vacation to Santorini. While there I will not use a single electronic device. I will only wear a swim trunk, rent a boat and eat fish I catch.
          EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Shambool..... gone.

Comment

get depressed by the fact that i will probably never feel a joy quite like that again

Comment

Any way Iran makes to next round it will be great. I already lost one bet and have another one going.

Who thought Mexico will win against Germany? Out of 10,000 bets, five were correct and all of them were Mexicans. One of them made $50,000 which is a good money.

Any win will help football to advance in Iran. I want Iran to advance to help this sport inside of Iran. I am old person. I only can kiss a few girls if Iran can advance. Imagine if I were young?
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

drink the bar dry, get a tattoo of CQs face, impregnate the first women i see and name my child Carlos, boy or girl idgaf
                  SHOW TIME!

Comment

I will go upstais and beat my neighbors kid!
                    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Have already promised lunch for everyone at work...will put me back $1000 but worth it

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                        Have already promised lunch for everyone at work...will put me back $1000 but worth it
                        Have it catered or delivered from an Iranian restaurants. When I was in the USA, I did that for Iranian students once a semester.
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

cut off soniq's shoombool ?
                          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

What is the best crypto betting site?

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                              I promised drinks ..... one of them doesn't drink alcohol, so I figure at least with one of them it's either coke or water
                              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Thinking about it makes me excited,

Comment

Working...
                                X