Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will go to Qom to join howze because God must be real

Comment

If Iran wins tomorrow I will cancel my son's tutor and private soccer session and go partying, which will piss my wife right off to eternity.. I deal with it after I sober up the next day ..
      An Iran win will most likely get me kicked out of the house..

Go Iran!!!!

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
      به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

I will declare myself as the new king of Spain.

El Rey de Shambool XXXII
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Would anybody make a deal with the devil and sacrifice their lives if it meant a 100% victory to Iran?

I would. I believe this is bigger than one persons life.
          Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

I already relieved myself of work for all day tomorrow. I know the aftershock of the match regardless of the result and scoreline will be a bit dramatic to deal and handle. So will enjoy my morning watching the first 2 matches, followed by Iran match, and then deal with the post-match outcome.

The question is though: Will Iran win by a scoreline of 31-2 or there is a chance we may score even more goals? I personally doubt we can win with a larger goal margin. Who is with me on this?

Comment

Wow, as if I didn't want Iran to win already, now I want it even more just to hold you guys to doing everything you said you would!

It's all fun and games if you don't think it will happen but some seriously weird stuff has been happening at this WC and this one is definitely not out of the realm of possibilities and may have actually be in the making based on some strange alignment of the stars!

Comment

Cry even more than I did on Friday

Comment

I'm gonna wear my Iran jersey and take my flag to work

Most likely also gonna get drunk and run around on the street naked lmao
                  Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Right promised my work mates lunch if we win, and to pay for half the lunch we Draw

Comment

I am working at a university in Copenhagen, and this is our exam period. Last Friday (Iran Marocco) I was the censor at an exam. I have three Iran shirts, so I bought one for the examinator (Who is from Romania), so we both showed up at the oral exam with Iran shirts on. Today I am an examinator at a master thesis defend, and I am already wearing my Iran shirt.

If Iran wins, I will get totaly shit faced tonight! (Depiste having to work tommorow) and I will donate 50 euro to a refuge camp.

Comment

cut shoombool, balls, left arm, right leg and 1 eye ball

Comment

Invite all my friends for a free chelo kabab.

Comment

Cry and yell till I can't anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                              What will you do if we beat Spain and/or Portugal and get out of this group going through to the Round of 16?
                              I will feel proud. I will rob it in my friend's face. I will get pissed. I will print a snapshot of the group standing and have it in a gold frame.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                                I already relieved myself of work for all day tomorrow. I know the aftershock of the match regardless of the result and scoreline will be a bit dramatic to deal and handle. So will enjoy my morning watching the first 2 matches, followed by Iran match, and then deal with the post-match outcome.

The question is though: Will Iran win by a scoreline of 31-2 or there is a chance we may score even more goals? I personally doubt we can win with a larger goal margin. Who is with me on this?
                                Ah so you won't be watching football then?
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X