No announcement yet.

Group G Thread - England, Panama, Tunisia, Belgium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet if Iran scored like this it would be offside!

Comment

Group G Thread - England, Panama, Tunisia, Belgium

I feel bad for Panamanian fans. Horrendous players and coach.

Comment

Games like these are precisely why a World Cup should be capped at 24 or even 16 teams.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Panama passing the ball around in the back as if they are up 5-0. They should just whistle this game dead. Board the Panama players on a plane and send them home.

Comment

End this game already. It's pathetic that a game like this should happen in a World Cup.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I'm so happy that the 2026 World Cup is in the US so I'll get the chance to attend Haiti taking on Bangladesh.

Comment

I really want Panama to score a goal! They were close.

Comment

That was definitely an offside and how crappy was the US this time around that they didn't make it behind these guys - they're terrible.

Comment

Yessssss goal for Panama!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      I really want Panama to score a goal! They were close.
                      They just did!

Comment

Comment

Panama celebrating like they're winning

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                            Another? Not to derail this thread but I was actually thinking about opening a new one to show my view on this notion of us being in a group of death.
                            We are not in the group of death. Sorry. Groups D, E, and F are just as difficult as ours and prob more balanced!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

great goal celebration

Glad England keeper didn't keep his clean sheet!

Comment

In spite of the heavy loss I still feel like Panama will beat Tunisia.

Comment

Working...
                                X