Clear All

It’s coming home

Comment

btw. English jersey and trainers are sick

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

This game makes USA more miserable.

Comment

Some people would argue that Panama plays open and see they are getting exposed...hence Iran shouldn't attack or go for goal.

My response...Panama can't defend anything. They have mounted some offense but on the back end nothing can be stopped not even a beach ball!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

In 2026 we will have 16 teams weaker than Panama in the World Cup.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Panama are a dirty dirty team.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                Urgh ya. KSA and Panama will be decent in contrast. Although one might argue Holland and Italy might be there too...so maybe not 16 weaker teams but 10-12 weaker ones?

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Panama might be one of the worst teams to ever make it to World Cup. On top of that they are classless. lol

Comment

Biggest margins in the WC

Hungary 10-1 El Salvador – 1982
                    Hungary 9-0 South Korea – 1954
                    Yugoslavia 9-0 Zaire – 1974

Comment

https://twitter.com/eplbible/status/...452444672?s=21

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
                        Biggest margins in the WC

Hungary 10-1 El Salvador – 1982
                        Hungary 9-0 South Korea – 1954
                        Yugoslavia 9-0 Zaire – 1974
                        There is a decent chance that this record will be topped today.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                          But guess what, as unlucky as we are, we gonna end up in another group of death...
                          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                            But guess what, as unlucky as we are, we gonna end up in another group of death...
                            Another? Not to derail this thread but I was actually thinking about opening a new one to show my view on this notion of us being in a group of death.

Comment

England are looking very sharp,even though they are playing against crappy panama.

Luckily for them they will have a easy path to QF facing either Japan/Columbia/Poland or Senegal.

I think we can conclude that this group is the shittiest one in the world cup! Even Saudis played better football than Panama.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                Urgh ya. KSA and Panama will be decent in contrast. Although one might argue Holland and Italy might be there too...so maybe not 16 weaker teams but 10-12 weaker ones?

Sounds about right.

Comment

Working...
                                X