Group G Thread - England, Panama, Tunisia, Belgium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    It was in a friendly match and It was an own goal.
    So then Iran's only goal this WC shouldn't count cause it was a Moroccan own goal?

Comment

Arabs can look forward to the fact that they will leave this WC with at least a draw as the final game in group A is between two Arab sides.

Comment

hahaha 1-5

Comment

Belgium is looking good for sure but I believe the best team of this WC so far has been Croatia 🇭🇷.

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
            Arabs can look forward to the fact that they will leave this WC with at least a draw as the final game in group A is between two Arab sides.
            Good point. If you remember in 2006 the 8-0ers and tunisians fixed their game against each other so they each get a point.
            Also LOL 5-1!!!!!!! 8 for 8!!!!!!!
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I just checked and Saudi Arabia have an all-time winning record versus Iran? How have you lost to Saudi Arabia 6 times?

Comment

Yes, their only hope is always to obtain a point through the default and luck of group matchmaking.

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                Good point. If you remember in 2006 the 8-0ers and tunisians fixed their game against each other so thet get a point.
                Also LOL 5-1!!!!!!! 8 for 8!!!!!!!

Comment

Tunesia win Iran and losing here 5:1. I not see the tunesia against Spain. Goal Tunesia 5:2

Comment

Please shed your tears and wait another 28 years to make the world cup and lose 2 straight have nothing to play for in your last game. Truly embarrassing performance by Egypt in by far the easiest group.

Originally posted by kastro View Post
                    I just checked and Saudi Arabia have an all-time winning record versus Iran? How have you lost to Saudi Arabia 6 times?

Comment

Game over. Adios outrabs!!!!
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

We actually have a winning record against Saudis.

I know these anti-Arab comments will annoy you - please ignore them. You’re a great contributor. Egypt is too reliant on one man and Ramos dirty play screwed you guys. Dot worry - we will knock out either Portugal or Spain.

Comment

Kastro

Iran vs. Saudi record is 5 wins , 6 draws and 4 loses

Comment

So then Iran's only goal this WC shouldn't count cause it was a Moroccan own goal?
                            Did you miss the part where i said "It was a friendly game"

Comment

Please shed your tears and wait another 28 years to make the world cup and lose 2 straight have nothing to play for in your last game. Truly embarrassing performance by Egypt in by far the easiest group.
                              Lmao. We had 4 starters out of the WC AND had the host nation. Egypt would make every single WC if they had to qualify from Asia.

Comment

Didn't Tunisia beat Iran recently? You still sound bitter as hell over that loss.
                                The Egyptian ref sucked. We should have gotten a penalty and also it was a friendly match where both teams used their B teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X