No announcement yet.

Team Melli Iran - The Most Hated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These articles/criticisms are all coming from American sources. They're def jealous we made it and they didn't, also that we beat them in 98.

I say its better we ignore the articles, as by giving them views and ad revenue from clicks, they are more encouraged to continue writing such articles.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazio View Post
      Don't generaliss man - Danes are typically very nice people and are very open minded. There are bigots in every country.
      On the topic, the Morocco game has given a fairly bad anti-football image of Iran. More I presume because Morocco are not a big team themselves, and they see them as unlucky to have lost. Which isn't too unreasonable considering how the game looked to the neutral, especially ignorant Americans who don't understand football and tactics.
      Im sure if Iran gets anything out of the Portugal or Spain game they would give us credit, even if we defend the whole game. Think back to Argentina four years ago, after which most papers were full of praise.
      Ignore the ignorant reviews - screw them, we will show them by getting results. Nobody will rememeber how we played in a few weeks, only results matter.
      Are you the one born and raised amongst them, or me? He's lucky we got mutual friends whom I like. He was pissing on us left and right, ask him anything outside Premier League and their own national team, he's clueless.
      Wish I also had told him that we got a ref at the WC. His ass was BURNING cause there is no PL refs this time.

Comment

Working...
      X