Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Melli Iran - The Most Hated

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-world-cup-win

bleacher report's scathing article after our win, the animosity is just incredible.

espn gave player ratings to morocco but no iran, analyzed tactics of morocco while not even mentioning irans.

if you have more examples (Lalas's literal two second take on iran morocco ) please add because this is just pathetic.

We will show them all.

As drake said

Cant go 50/50 with no hoes
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
      As drake said

Cant go 50/50 with no hoes
      This made a lot of sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        This made a lot of sense.
        Do you know if iran gave Morocco the carpet as a gift ? It didnt show TM bring it out during the anthems
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Whoever wrote that bleacherreport article is a complete moron who does not understand the world cup, or even football for that matter. Don't be bothered by this useless analysis that nobody will even read.

Comment

Bleacher Report produces the most useless content.

The best thing they've ever done in their history was quote PFDC Twitter account. And it stops there.

Comment

Actually , they were not that bad as they also mentioned this: " Iran arrived at this tournament having set a World Cup record by keeping 12 clean sheets in a row during qualifying. Coach Carlos Queiroz wisely leaned on his record-breaking unit in a perfect game plan designed to frustrate Morocco." not a bad comment at all IMO!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-world-cup-win

bleacher report's scathing article after our win, the animosity is just incredible.

espn gave player ratings to morocco but no iran, analyzed tactics of morocco while not even mentioning irans.

if you have more examples (Lalas's literal two second take on iran morocco ) please add because this is just pathetic.

We will show them all.
                bleacher reporters have no knowledge of football. These are mainly baseball and NFL football reporters ..... I know the chief editor of bleacherreport who lives close to us .... He told me he doesn't follow football. I believe him :-)
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Guys unfortunately the reality is Iran has a negative image as a country worldwide for many reasons that I will not elaborate on (because it's a soccer forum). Hence as much as it shouldn't be the case it's the reality that people have a negative image. So let's use it as motivation and play an even better game next time!

Comment

Fox commentators were very fair.

Comment

americans are just so koon sooz in general, that iran is in and they arent. With all their resources, budgets, training facilities, equipment, technology, etc, etc they couldnt even get in ahead of PANAMA, a country that has the population of LA.

Comment

I still don't get how Harit was awarded the Man of the match. Not that I care much about such stupid mvp calls in team sports, but choosing an offensive player of a team that lost 1-0 and barley got a shot on goal is beyond me.

Comment

Well fox news is known for its fair, non-propaganda take on everything.

Like James Franco said in his Kim Jung Un movie... THEY HATE US CAUSE THE AINT US.

Comment

New York Times article on Iran is nothing short of a blatant attack on Iran and TM players, saying how wrak iran is,..down sizing Iran's chances and making mockery of Rezaeian grassrolling and Iran playing anti football,..
                            They start off the article by "Iran gets the win,.. but Iran??!"..
                            morons!

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                            به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

If any other underdog topped their group (with two of the best teams in the tournament) after week one they would be deemed as gods. Iran? Well they shouldnt even be in the tournament
                              EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Working...
                              X