Portugal vs Spain Analysis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
    Personally I think CQ now will aim for 2 shut outs to qualify.
    BUT if he feels we need to have a look at a challenge, then the only possible route looks to me to be having someone extremely physical and tough as our striker, that really rures and beats up on Spanish defenders for the first 60-65 min
    Soften them up for Azmoun with his aerial ability 8n the final 20 min, with balls pumped up into box against tired/beat up defenders.
    It is hard to tell what he is planning. But one thing for sure is that this team seems to be able to carry out 80%-90% of his plans. That is why I think he is a happy chappy these days. I have good feelings about the next two games. We won't be playing beautiful football, **** that, this is serious stuff. As one said, history only records win/loss/advance to the next round. but I think two draws and a possible one win one loss is what we should expect to go through. I hope Moroccans do well too.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
      Your striker has to focus on scoring and leave the toughness to the midfielders and defenders. Your striker, and especially the ones we have, will not wear down the Spanish defense physically. Given our style of play, our strikers are typically outnumbered 4 to 1. That's why Azmoun for the most part looked overmatched.

The addition of Ezzatollahi will help.
      I agree
      You can't wear down defenders unless the whole team plays an attacking game for 70 minutes. In our case this is never possible. Not against Spain and Portugal.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic

Comment

South Africa beat Spain back in 2013: https://www.sbnation.com/soccer/2013...l-score-result

Their number 5 was key to both defense and offense in the Portugal match.
        sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
          South Africa beat Spain back in 2013: https://www.sbnation.com/soccer/2013...l-score-result
          Their number 5 was key to both defense and offense in the Portugal match.
          Here is the goal
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X