No announcement yet.

Congratulations to all Iranians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FROM PRINCE REZA PAHLAVI TO PEOPLE IN IRAN Celebrations!
    Prince Reza went crazy when we scored! lol

CONGRATZ again!
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I am exhausted with joy. The atmosphere at the stadium was unbelievable! Congratulations to all Iraninans. Team melli united us again. CQ was absolutely brilliant and our eleven stars on the pitch executed his strategy and tactics flawlessly. We waited for this for a long time and we deserved it. The mrocco fans were so nice and professional. They supported their team with great passion yet many of them congratulated us and we wished them success against portugal and Spain. The Moroccan gentleman sitting next to me hugged me on his way out and congratulated me and I said to him: brother I hope you win your next game. I was hugging Iranians I didn't know, that's unity for you!

Comment

Message to NIKE

We just did it without you!

https://farzin.co.uk/we-just-did-it-...aworldcup-emb/
        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

I watched the match at work as it started when I was still at work. So everybody else left one by one, and wished me good luck. When the goal got scored, I was alone, and started yelling and crying, and I felt to the floor.. ❤️[emoji1130]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by marouane View Post
            hard work but smart tactics i dont think soo but congratulation
            Bro, it was a masterful piece of tactic

Comment

A very belated congratulations to all Iranians and Iran Football fans from other countries.

Not long left until the big match Cheetahs taking on the Matadors. Let's see if hard work + miracle can get us another victory. Viva Iran.

Comment

Working...
              X