Congratulations to all Iranians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You deserved this. We've waited 20 years for this and at least what I learned in that often painful period is, that there is no prize for playing beautiful football and noone gives you respect for that. The only way to earn respect is earning good results!

So congratulations to all of you true fans!

Best

Martin

Words can’t describe how happy I am!!! I take EVERYTHING back I said about CQ.

Cheshmi, you are my fucking hero.
    Ebrahimi, sorry for shit talking you while you were a beast.
    Beiranvand, you saved us with that monster reflex.

Spain next, we got this boys

Comment

It was no ایران usa but I'm still so happy for luckily winning

Comment

Originally posted by persianballer View Post
        It was no ایران usa but I'm still so happy for luckily winning
        NO luckily winning!
        Hard work, hard fight, smart tactics DESERVED win!
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Congrtaz

We played very smart. All their super attacks were harmless, and in the end they lost concentration!

All players fought hard, Ebrahimi, Rezaeian, Haj Safei, Pour Ali Ganji, Cheshmi, Amiri, Beiranvand!

Dameshoon Garm!

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Exactly. Give me the 3 points. We've played amazingly before and come up short (Iran - Yugoslavia, Iran - Argentina)... time to win ugly.

After 5 World Cups, we were due some good luck.

Comment

For a nation does not have many happy moments, this victory was certainly something more than football. It was a celebration of UNITY for all Iranians.

Zendeh Baaad Iran o Irani

Comment

Shit it's been 20 years (gone by so freaking fast).

This win may not be "politically" as important as the win against USA (article about Iran's football still mention it's impact) but it's very important none the less.

More so because it gives Iranians (especially in Iran) something to be happy and proud of.... Which is a rarity in their lives these days.

Comment

Congratulation to all. TM played a very smart game. they were all focused and at the end they got what they well deserved.

waiting for more surprises from King CQ in upcoming games......."A True Hero for all Iranians"

GO TM

Comment

“It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Words can’t describe how happy I am!!! I take EVERYTHING back I said about CQ.

Cheshmi, you are my fucking hero.
                      Ebrahimi, sorry for shit talking you while you were a beast.
                      Beiranvand, you saved us with that monster reflex.

Spain next, we got this boys
                      Good post brother, all sign of a well hearted man with no ego or false pride, willing to admit of past mistakes

Proud of you brother

❤️
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                        NO luckily winning!
                        Hard work, hard fight, smart tactics DESERVED win!
                        hard work but smart tactics i dont think soo but congratulation

Comment

Originally posted by marouane View Post
                          Thank you brother! All the best against Spain and Portugal!

You have a great team, but it wasn't your day and Iran played a very organized and tactical game.

Of course we had a bit of luck at the end, but even luck quite often accompanies those who work hard.

Comment

“It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by marouane View Post
                              Then you havent watched any iran games for the last 7 years! we play always like that! same tactics, that I call smart!

but RESPECT to your team! You guys are great sports! And I support you from here on in!
                              Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 06-15-2018, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X