X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heartbreaking.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
      Welp, this WC is over for Morocco and by extension Iran as well. Might as well enjoy the remaining two games stress-free.
      Geeee don't lose your hopes mate.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Have Faith in CQ
        We will beat Portugal
        CQ wants to show the world that he is the best

Comment

We need to win vs spain or Portugal now.
          If Morocco just scored... just one. fucking. goal.
          I am pissed.

Comment

Believe in your team and abilities, anything is possible. It's about points not pretty football as Nokhodi mentioned and I believe we can pull it off against Portugal. Yes it it will be very hard but we can do it!

Sorry for Morocco!

Comment

Iran Vs Portugal will be the most boring match of this World cup.

Comment

After this game I think we could beat Portugal with a lot of luck

Comment

Hopefully now people realize what a great game we played against Morocco. We had better defense and more chances against them than Portugal. So proud of our boys.

Comment

My goodness some Iranians are so negative. We are still in this with two chances to completely put this in our own hands! Let's GO TM!

Comment

Welp that settles it, if we lose against the Spanish today we are forced to get a win against Portugal

Comment

Azmoun or Gucci would have scored against Portugal today

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          My goodness some Iranians are so negative. We are still in this with two chances to completely put this in our own hands! Let's GO TM!
                          I swear, PFDC can be a cesspool sometimes of negativity.

Jesus Chris, I wouldn't want to know any of these people in real life. What a bunch of Debbie Downers.

Life has pressures and challenges, people that give up easy will not succeed.

Comment

Even IF we draw spain we would need to win versus Portugal cause of the 3-3 score in the first match.

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Comment

If Iran wants to have any chances, they should not park the bus against spain. I would even put 2-3 forwards up front.

Comment

Well, things weren't going to be easy from the beginning. 2 chances for our beloved TM. LET"S DO THIS!

Comment

Working...
                                X