Group B Thread - Iran, Spain, Portugal, Morocco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JamB View Post
    Can’t forget that Baksh, shojaei and ansarifard have yellows and one more yellow could see them ineligible against Portugal. That could push CQ to maybe play ghoddos or someone without a card to save Baksh
    Spain and Portugal is the same game. Why would you rest a player on a yellow so that he possibly, could get a 2nd yellow in the final group game and get suspended for the knockouts?

He is going to play his strongest team every game. We're Iran, we can't rotate out of luxury.

Comment

My apologies if this has already been posted. Nonetheless very classy gesture by Olympiakos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll be happy with a draw as long as we display good game. I'm worried with the ref! he is the ref that gave 2 penalties in France v Australia game and lots of yellow cards !

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyOscy View Post
          Spain and Portugal is the same game. Why would you rest a player on a yellow so that he possibly, could get a 2nd yellow in the final group game and get suspended for the knockouts?
          He is going to play his strongest team every game. We're Iran, we can't rotate out of luxury.
          I’m pretty sure they clear after group stages

Comment

We need Morocco to pull out a draw against Portugal. That way, we can go into the last match at least in second place (if we lose to Spain).

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
              We need Morocco to pull out a draw against Portugal. That way, we can go into the last match at least in second place (if we lose to Spain).
              I don't see Morocco drawing, they play too open football and will probably go for a win, therefore conceding many goals

Comment

we need Ronaldo to go crazy and swear at ref for a penalty kick and get a red card! (booked vs Iran too)

And a Morocco win in process!

CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Group B Thread - Iran, Spain, Portugal, Morocco

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  I'll be happy with a draw as long as we display good game. I'm worried with the ref! he is the ref that gave 2 penalties in France v Australia game and lots of yellow cards !
                  You’ll be happy with a draw against Spain? Bad nagzare behet? Do you want cherries on top too?

Khodaeish we’re one of the cockiest people on earth [emoji28]🤦🏻*♂️

Comment

Cant sleep
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Let's dream big!

What we really need are wins by both Morocco and Iran tomorrow.
                      That way Iran will clinch first place in the group and can play a reserve
                      side in the last match.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                        Cant sleep
                        Insomnia has always troubled the Iranian people. Lucky Spaniards have siestas in their culture which allow them to nap in order to make up lost sleep.

I'd say we are the underdogs..

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                          we need Ronaldo to go crazy and swear at ref for a penalty kick and get a red card! (booked vs Iran too)

And a Morocco win in process!

Ideally punching the hell out of the ref’s face, knocking him out, thus carrying the ref off the pitch on a stretcher to the ambulance...

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            Insomnia has always troubled the Iranian people. Lucky Spaniards have siestas in their culture which allow them to nap in order to make up lost sleep.
                            I'd say we are the underdogs..
                            Siestas are equivalent to 10 international friendlies with top of the world opponents.. spains training for this match has been impeccable and due to our anxiety problem in our culture.. we are the under dogs
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

4:20am uk time and can’t sleep aswell.

Comment

I need Costa to get frustrated and pull one his dirty plays followed by a red card.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X