No announcement yet.

Group B Thread - Iran, Spain, Portugal, Morocco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all i hope for is for our prospects to shine during these 3 games...no matter the result, i'd love to see players like JB, Azmoun, Ghoddos, Saeed and Karim to surprise the world. Best thing they can do is play the game of their lives on these 3...especially Spain and Portugal game can have a huge impact on which direction their career goes. As we saw with Gucci and Dejagah last time, their careers went down after. Hopefully this time we can get some of our players in the top 5 leagues.

i'm not expecting much this time, realistically best we can hope for is 1 win 1 draw in this group....but just 1 win i will be happy. However it can easily be 3 losses or just 1 draw like last time. We have everything going against us to succeed, so i wont be blaming them for anything. Just the fact that we are here is a huge thing.

Comment

Persiangodfather has made 210,000 underdog posts in the last week and not a single one of them has gotten old.

Damesh garm

Comment

For the first time in 20 years , I am actually not nervous at all

But very excited about our chances to win tomorrow 🇮🇷🇮🇷🌺🌺❤️❤️

Comment

Tomorrow can potentially be the happiest day for PFDC (after 1998 against USA).

Tomorrow is a historic day.

Cuz tomorrow is the day we win!

Comment

I have a really good feeling about tomorrow (knock on wood)

Azmoun basically being in Russia the past few year I think will benefit us greatly. Also, the ref is Russian. I don't think we need to worry about missed penalties. I expect a performance similar to that vs Argentina, but with a better result

Comment

I share your enthusiasm as well Arash jan

But the Ref is from Turkey 🇹🇷

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                I share your enthusiasm as well Arash jan
                But the Ref is from Turkey 🇹🇷
                I thought the same, but I read this article on Front Page that's from Tasnim: http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...an-vs-morocco/

Edit: I'm mostly seeing the Turkish referee when I search. Either way, I still think it bodes well for us. (hopefully we don't even need that for victory)

Comment

In few hours is the game bethween Iran and Morocco. I really hope inshalah it will be Iran day and I hope that Allah our god help us. It has already been exactly 20 years we won our last match in a World Cup 98 France 21 june 1998 in Lyon 2:1 against the United States of America and it is time we win now! A WIN would be great for our players. With 3 points we have still chances to go as a second place and if we WIN tommorw it is better if Portugal tommorw losing there game against Spain this is better for Iran.

Inshallah tommorw our players are confident and that they got there day! I am saying 2:1 FOR IRAN!

Let's all pray for our team IRAN for once

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                    Morocco Is the top team of Africa and they have many great European players. We have had international sanctions and poor facilities.. We are the under dogs
                    You can stop now. The reverse psychology or whatever it is you think your doing is not going to work. The team that wants it more is going to win simple as that

Comment

Is Rouhani gonna seat with Putin tomorrow? 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                        Is Rouhani gonna seat with Putin tomorrow? 😂
                        I don't think he cares enough to travel to Russia and watch the game!

Comment

^ i think its bad luck anyways

Comment

I am hoping and praying to everything that we win tomorrow. Our entire World Cup and the past 4 years of preparation feels like its on the line...
                            I wont underestimate Morocco like some people though. They haven't lost a single game since 2015.
                            I will still cheer with all my might for us to pull out a victory, even if we are the underdogs. 🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷❤️🌷🌷🌷

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
                              I have a really good feeling about tomorrow (knock on wood)
                              Azmoun basically being in Russia the past few year I think will benefit us greatly. Also, the ref is Russian. I don't think we need to worry about missed penalties. I expect a performance similar to that vs Argentina, but with a better result
                              Thank god there is VAR cuz we got this Guy ! C. Çakιr from turkey ! The only thing that worries me is the 50-50% chances and yellow card and red cards. This ref is not scared to show red card to any player at any time.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                Thank god there is VAR cuz we got this Guy ! C. Çakιr from turkey ! The only thing that worries me is the 50-50% chances and yellow card and red cards. This ref is not scared to show red card to any player at any time.

He’s a good ref

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X