No announcement yet.

Iran Vs. Lithuania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's easy to trick yourself when talking about rigged draws. If you look at a group isolated, you can say they (Russia or Saudi) got an 'easy' draw. But that can be said for most teams they could've drawn, especially as Russia are top seed.

As well as Uruguay, they could've got Peru, Switzerland, England, Mexico... really is anyone but Spain significantly better or worse than Uruguay?

As well as Salah's Egypt, they could've got Costa Rica, Tunisia, Senegal, Denmark, Iceland etc.

So if Russia's draw was Peru, Senegal and Panama... look at that, they got an easy draw! Must be rigged!

But here's the key question...

WHO THE HECK SCORED AGAINST LITHUANIA? STILL NO ONE KNOWS!

Comment

^pas az piroozi bar marakesh inhaa khaahid daanest.
      begozar marakeshihaa gij baashand ke ki marde zamin ast va ki matarsag.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
        ^pas az piroozi bar marakesh inhaa khaahid daanest.
        begozar marakeshihaa gij baashand ke ki marde zamin ast va ki matarsag.
        I have no idea what you just said.

I know 'salam', 'merci' and for some reason 'sefr' and that's it. I lost my farsi book a long time ago.

Oh because of this forum I also know 'baba joon'.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
          The first game for a World Cup hosting team is probably their most important one. It can make or break the tournament for them.
          And behold, the opening match is between Russia and Saudi Arabia, the lowest ranked WC team.

Besides, from all top ranked teams of pot 1, Russia is the easiest, so of course Saudi's were also content with it, plus the fact that they'd get to play a opening match of the tournament with the whole world watching.

Normally I'm not into conspiracy theories at all, but this is very fishy and historically both Russia and KSA have shown that they can be quite corrupt, so I wouldn't be surprised if they somehow rigged this group (and perhaps even others as well).
          Rigged or not, the chances Russia and Saudies would get raped by Uruguay and Egypt are very high anyways.
          sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
          >-----------------<
          Marg bar dictator
          >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyOscy View Post
            It's easy to trick yourself when talking about rigged draws. If you look at a group isolated, you can say they (Russia or Saudi) got an 'easy' draw. But that can be said for most teams they could've drawn, especially as Russia are top seed.
            As well as Uruguay, they could've got Peru, Switzerland, England, Mexico... really is anyone but Spain significantly better or worse than Uruguay?
            As well as Salah's Egypt, they could've got Costa Rica, Tunisia, Senegal, Denmark, Iceland etc.
            So if Russia's draw was Peru, Senegal and Panama... look at that, they got an easy draw! Must be rigged!
            But here's the key question...
            WHO THE HECK SCORED AGAINST LITHUANIA? STILL NO ONE KNOWS!
            exactly mate.
            So because Russia were seeded no1 that group would have been relatively the easiest group. but to be in that group is very expensive. Way beyond poor nations like Peru, Senegal and Panama not that they would care which group they are in. Iceland wouldn't be interested in that sort of game. So is it possible the Russians offered Saudis the position? just asking. We know what the Rusiians are capable of. selecting US president and helping him win election is no small feat. I mean come on guys, FFS stop all these conspiracy theories. makes one look insane.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyOscy View Post
              I have no idea what you just said.
              I know 'salam', 'merci' and for some reason 'sefr' and that's it. I lost my farsi book a long time ago.
              Oh because of this forum I also know 'baba joon'.
              Really? That's is all. Persian is much easier than many languages. its structure is same as English. Is your language Arabic or what?
              I saw an Iraqi guy who spoke persian fluently with his persian classmate. He said arabic is harder to learn even though they have only three tenses. I cannot imagine how one can say all with Maazi, Mozaare and Amr.... This is probably why the ancient Persian literature is so rich and no other language matches it.

never mind. what I wrote has little value. just learn persian for 2022 if you are Persian. If you are not then welcome to forum

Comment

you may start with baba Taher Orian
                Goli keh mo bedaadom picho tabesh,........Beh ashke didegaan daadom Abosh
                be dargaahe elaahi key rava boo

gol az mo digari gireh golabesh

He spoke of exploitation and that includes bad bosses and abusers and exploiters of nations....That was a long time ago but he saw it well.
                by the way mo is not used by Tehranis ( they say man) but it is the right way of saying I in ancient Persian and even Latin and French.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                  Really? That's is all. Persian is much easier than many languages. its structure is same as English. Is your language Arabic or what?
                  I saw an Iraqi guy who spoke persian fluently with his persian classmate. He said arabic is harder to learn even though they have only three tenses. I cannot imagine how one can say all with Maazi, Mozaare and Amr.... This is probably why the ancient Persian literature is so rich and no other language matches it.
                  never mind. what I wrote has little value. just learn persian for 2022 if you are Persian. If you are not then welcome to forum
                  My language is English.

I've found it's not worth learning a language unless I use it regularly, otherwise it'll get forgotten. I'm half-English with a Persian father. My mum apparently wanted my dad to teach me Farsi as a baby, but he wasn't interested so today I only speak English.

And maybe a few random words from random languages I pick up haha.

Comment

ok, that makes sense. Now you can download many Persian APPs and many are free as they should be. Hafez, Ferdowsi, Khayyam, are some examples of the greatest authors. No english book can match what they did. There are numerous Persian_english dictionaries and calendars. Believe it or not, at one point in time I knew every persian word in Persian dictionary when I was in high school. And now English is my 5th language

Comment

This is good to read no matter what the results of the world cup will be.
                      the winners and losers 100 years from now will be in necropolis.
                      Translation Of A Poem By Baba Taher - Poem by Aboutaleb Toupa Esfandiari
                      به قبرستان گذر کردم کمابیش
                      بدیدم خفته دولتمند و درویش
                      نه درویش بی کفن خفته است در خاک
                      نه دولتمند دارد یک کفن بیش
                      Often I've seen walking by a cemetery
                      Lying people- the poor and also mighty
                      Neither with no shroud was there a poor one,
                      Nor a more one the mighty had to put on
                      Aboutaleb Toupa Esfandiari

Position: Lecturer in Persian language and linguistics
                      9/1/2018
                      Université de Strasbourg

Position:
                      Lecturer in Persian language and linguistics
                      Université de Strasbourg
                      Starting Date: September 1, 2018

http://www.unistra.fr/fileadmin/uplo...5_MCF_1523.pdf
                      Back to all events

Comment

Anywayyy back to team melli lol

Comment

We should close this thread tbh.. the game was a few days ago

Comment

Guys, you have been saying that Karim scored but it seems like it was Azmoun.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=iran+...6jrs60;dt;fp;1

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                              Guys, you have been saying that Karim scored but it seems like it was Azmoun.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=iran+...6jrs60;dt;fp;1
                              Nobody knows bro, different outlets reported different things

Comment

I guess they played with wrong numbers for additional confusion...

Comment

Working...
                                X