Iran Vs. Lithuania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran Vs. Lithuania

Is this a useful friendly for us? Will it help us get all the confidence we need to play against Spain and Portugal? Lithuania plays European football. They are like watered down version of great european teams.
    They are like vaccin for us against the virus of Spain and Portugal.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI2EtcdNdnw

Is this game televised or is it behind closed doors?
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Ive heard behind closed doors

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
      Ive heard behind closed doors
      Fifa has listed this game. Does that make any difference? If it is behind closed doors would it be listed by Fifa as an official game?
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic

Comment

Its just a warm-up meant to get the team a run-in and try some tactics. Its not mean to be too strenuous. That is the tradition for the final prep game for most teams.

Comment

I was actually hoping that some of you guys here who actually know much more than me to come and post links and stuff. Please delete this thread as soon as a much better quality thread is posted.
          I really don't mind.
          And apology if I have opened a rubbish thread. I guess I couldn't wait any longer.
          No offence is meant or taken.
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Its just a warm-up meant to get the team a run-in and try some tactics. Its not mean to be too strenuous. That is the tradition for the final prep game for most teams.
            I think It could be much more beneficial than just a warm up. If you watch Lithuania play you see they are not that bad. Perhaps they don't take football as seriously as other European nations? I don't know just thinking that.
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic

Comment

"REFEREE ESKOV TO OFFICIATE IRAN-LITHUANIA FRIENDLY IN MOSCOW - RUSSIAN FOOTBALL UNION

Russian referee Alexei Eskov will take charge of Iran’s World Cup warm-up encounter with Lithuania in Moscow, the Russian Football Union said on Monday.

The friendly will take place at a training pitch adjacent to the Spartak stadium in the north west of Moscow on June 8.

Lithuania failed to qualify for the World Cup, while Iran will play against Morocco, Spain and Portugal in Group B.

Russia will host its first-ever FIFA World Cup from June 14 to July 15, the matches will take place at 12 stadiums in 11 cities across the country."

https://www.fourfourtwo.com.au/featu...l-union-492705

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                "REFEREE ESKOV TO OFFICIATE IRAN-LITHUANIA FRIENDLY IN MOSCOW - RUSSIAN FOOTBALL UNION

Russian referee Alexei Eskov will take charge of Iran’s World Cup warm-up encounter with Lithuania in Moscow, the Russian Football Union said on Monday.

The friendly will take place at a training pitch adjacent to the Spartak stadium in the north west of Moscow on June 8.

Lithuania failed to qualify for the World Cup, while Iran will play against Morocco, Spain and Portugal in Group B.

Russia will host its first-ever FIFA World Cup from June 14 to July 15, the matches will take place at 12 stadiums in 11 cities across the country."

https://www.fourfourtwo.com.au/featu...l-union-492705
                also This:
                "At first we thought that the match against Iran will be played at the Spartak Stadium, but it turned out that we'll play at the training ground. We won't be able to bring our strongest [players] as the date is not official... There will be young players as well as experienced ones [at the friendly]", Jankauskas said.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com.au/featu...rld-cup-491910
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic

Comment

You guys are soooo cruel to him loooool

The poor fellow opened a legitimate thread to talk about the upcoming game and you guys ordered the closure of the thread

All it takes is for the first comment to be absolute crap and the rest of the herd will follow that one rebel

Now back to the original post of the thread

Dear friend

The game is told to be behind closed doors, as CQ is testing his primary squad and doesnt want the game to be televised
                  I think the reason the kosovo game got canceled was the fact that they wanted the game to be televised and CQ didnt

Will this game help our team? Absolutely, in my opinion any game that we play against europeans it will help us ease into our games against Spain and portugal and if we think bigger maybe even russia in the next round [emoji123]

Does Lithuania play in any way shape or form similar to our opponents ? I have to say no but this is the best IFF can do and we should take it with open arms

and
                  I think you are being too soft on these punks, I hope you are a fighter in real life

Best of luck to you
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Will the game be broadcast?

Comment

Ah yes, it's that time of the calendar when the WC is around the corner and all the wanna be TM fans show up and bombard PFDC random threads/comments.

Admins/Mod, may I suggest a transition period? I know there is a registration period that when someone creates an account it has to be approved, but maybe after the approval process there is a few weeks where they can't post/respond so they just get the flow of things around here.

Comment

We should have also capitalized on Argentina Isreal cancellation .. Argentina is desperate for a substitute.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                          We should have also capitalized on Argentina Isreal cancellation .. Argentina is desperate for a substitute.
                          Yeah, this Lithuania friendly sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                            You dont seem to understand.....this is a morale boosting friendly. It used to gain confidence.
                            If we play argentina and get beaten badly our boys will go into the wc feeling deflated.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                              we dont have better choices, why can you guys understand that...

Comment

Working...
                              X