Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The kid is Iranian PERIOD! Enough with the nonesense discussions.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Alright my rep is out of the redzone now, thanks Team Melli Fan. Sorry for fussing about silly rep, but because it was negative I felt like I was a pariah or something

Comment

Bardaashte man pas az didane baazie Delfi:

1.Ba team zire-23 be nazar kond miresid, amma emroz neshon daad tiz-pah-tar az oni ke ba Teame Omid neshoon daade ast.

2. Ba yek angizeye 100% baazi kard va bedone toop ham sai mikard dar kaare defai sherkat konad.

3. Besyaar deliraaneh baazi kard va hich tarsi neshoon nadaad.

4. Az nazare tekniki kheili az Gholizadeh kam nemiyaare.

5. Sabke baazish yadaam ra be Masoud dar Osasuna miyaare.

Rohamrafte avvalin baazie omidvarkonandeyi kard va dar chand hamleye khatarnake Charleroi dasti daasht.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Any vid of him from the game?

Comment

What a combination!

Golizadeh have been really good - 22 years old

Delfi - 18 years old! maybe our biggest star

Noorafkan had a hard time, but hope he can come back and be loaned maybe to a weaker European team and build up his game.

Comment

Younes Delfi is iranian Arab , whats the problem here ? No sources or anything needed, all Khuzestanis know it

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                Younes Delfi is iranian Arab , whats the problem here ? No sources or anything needed, all Khuzestanis know it
                Saying he is Iranian is enough.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Of course he is iranian but i hate it when people talk too much bs when it comes to the word arab

Comment

Who cares whether he's Kurd, Azeri, Arab, Baloch, whatever. All that matters is that he is Iranian, ONE OF US.

Comment

Younes Delfi is an Iranian with an Arab background like Kaabi, and he's a proud Iranian like Kaabi.

Comment

Any highlights guys?

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                          Any highlights guys?
                          I don’t have an online link but if your follow the Legioner News channel on telegram they post individual highlights of pretty much all of our players touches

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            I suggest you read Bandar Hamal's post one more time... He disproved your entire argument with 100% FACTS and u responded by giving him negative reps instead of providing sources that Younes Delfi can speak arabic
                            He never insulted you, quit lying. There's a reason you have one of the worst reputations on this forum Hoorad.
                            that's his mode of operation. He attacks people on PMs, sometimes going as far as attacking family members, and then gives you a negative rep, and then goes and lies to the mods about being attacked ...... very childish and immature member.
                            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

No video of the game highlights yet?

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                                that's his mode of operation. He attacks people on PMs, sometimes going as far as attacking family members, and then gives you a negative rep, and then goes and lies to the mods about being attacked ...... very childish and immature member.
                                Oh so I (and my mother) am not the only one he insulted privately?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X