• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali Gholizadeh & Younes Delfi @ R. Charleroi S.C. | 2018 - 2019

Another foul on Delfi, free kick now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If that bicycle kick wouldve went in. OMFG!!!
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

They foul Delfi alot and the ref rarely responds.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          He is an Iranian of Arab decent just like Hosseini Kaebi! He speaks Arabic and Younes isn’t an Iranian name of origin. Iran is a multi-ethnic country!
          Well Islamic names are Arabic, they don't denote what someone's ethnicity is. Ali, Reza, Mohammad, Hamid, Amir, Javad, Karim, Kazem - these are all Islamic names but they are used by people all over the world, that doesn't mean they are Arab people. Yonues is actually the Islamic version of the Hebrew word for Jonah, a prophet from the Old Testament (and in Islam, of course).

I don't know if he speaks Arabic, if you could send me your source that would be interesting. He is from Shush which is not a city dominated by Iranian-Arabs / Iraqi Arabs, though that may have changed in the last 40 years; Khuzestan (the province of my father) has undergone some huge migrations and transformations since Saddam destroyed it in the 1980's. Iran's multi-ethnic makeup is worth noting but highlighting someone's ethnicity before their nationality is strange. It's more of a Western way of categorizing people, which is not necessarily good.

Comment

Charleroi needs to look out.. otherwise Oostende will score

Delfi is the best player on the field

Comment

Delfi subbed. Stupid sub.

Comment

Stupid decision from the coach delfi sub out

Charleroi is playing bad football, only Delfi was creating opportunities.

I’m out going to watch Brighton

Comment

Understandable. Don't want to overwhelm the kid in his first match. He showed what he is capable of. It will be interesting to see him and Gholi working together.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Well he hasn't lost his flair, that's for sure

Comment

51min delfi with the acrobaic kick please upload someone

Comment

RCSC OfficielVerified account @SportCharleroiFollowFollow
                        @SportCharleroi

More

F. Mazzu "Younes # Delfi showed great things in training For a first, it was not so bad, although I would have liked a little more verticality on his part, we wanted to create.. a surprise to the opponent! "
                        11:28 AM - 9 Feb 2019 from Charleroi, Belgium

Comment

Originally posted by Bandar Hamal View Post
                          Well Islamic names are Arabic, they don't denote what someone's ethnicity is. Ali, Reza, Mohammad, Hamid, Amir, Javad, Karim, Kazem - these are all Islamic names but they are used by people all over the world, that doesn't mean they are Arab people. Yonues is actually the Islamic version of the Hebrew word for Jonah, a prophet from the Old Testament (and in Islam, of course).

I don't know if he speaks Arabic, if you could send me your source that would be interesting. He is from Shush which is not a city dominated by Iranian-Arabs / Iraqi Arabs, though that may have changed in the last 40 years; Khuzestan (the province of my father) has undergone some huge migrations and transformations since Saddam destroyed it in the 1980's. Iran's multi-ethnic makeup is worth noting but highlighting someone's ethnicity before their nationality is strange. It's more of a Western way of categorizing people, which is not necessarily good.
                          I was given negative reputation for this post, why? If he's an Iranian-Arab I don't have a problem, I just would like to see a source backing this claim. And someone having an Islamic name doesn't mean they are Arab, is this controversial?

Comment

Originally posted by Bandar Hamal View Post
                            I was given negative reputation for this post, why? If he's an Iranian-Arab I don't have a problem, I just would like to see a source backing this claim. And someone having an Islamic name doesn't mean they are Arab, is this controversial?
                            Check who gave u the negative rep, it was probably Hoorad AKA Leicester City because you used facts to prove him wrong.

He likes to give negative reps when he looks bad

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              Check who gave u the negative rep, it was probably Hoorad AKA Leicester City because you used facts to prove him wrong.

He likes to give negative reps when he looks bad
                              Of course I did, why wouldn’t I? You insulted me in the post!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                Of course I did, why wouldn’t I? You insulted me in the post!
                                I suggest you read Bandar Hamal's post one more time... He disproved your entire argument with 100% FACTS and u responded by giving him negative reps instead of providing sources that Younes Delfi can speak arabic

He never insulted you, quit lying. There's a reason you have one of the worst reputations on this forum Hoorad.

Comment

Working...
                                X