Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daei to Replace Queiroz After World Cup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think CQ will stay at least until after AFC games. CQ wants that one badly as we all want that throphy and he knows it very well. We saw this kind of games between CQ and IFF before.

Comment

Originally posted by val View Post
      No major world class international coach will ever come to work with IR , especially when there is global political tensions building up against Iran and a major possibility of war, not to mention any coach will take into consideration the daily depreciation of Iranian currency and other deadly negative low standards that comes with living in sanctioned Iran
      IRFF could have kept CQ, especially when CQ showed great interest in staying but TAJ didnt want to deal with the heat that comes from having CQ remain in Iran plus they want to cheap out and use a domestic coach so they can dictate IR policies to them whenever they want
      The other best option for us considering all of the political situation IR ill policies and standards ect... is Winfred Schafer in my opinion, but I doubt that esteghlal will let him leave the team now especially after recently signing a two year contract with the old man
      incredibly spot-on post. thank you. unfortunately CQ-bashers love to talk but provide no alternative to CQ. Is CQ perfect? Absolutely not. Is he the best Iran's shitty government can get? 10000%.
      lol @ daei becoming tm coach. People are forgetting that (maybe aside from 1978) an Iranian coach has never qualified us to a WC. Hell Ghotbi couldn't even get us to the PLAYOFF.

Comment

Are you guys f**king kidding me or what ?????
        Why are so many of you dudes here are so gutless ?????
        So Iran should not be expected to at least beat Morroco ?????
        Then what in the hell are we paying CQ who has had this team for 7 years so much money and So why IFF who has provided him with everything he has asked for not expect a good result ??????
        Huh why then , why ?????
        That’s bunch of BS man !!!!
        We should and must beat Morroco, if we do that at least then I am all for CQ to stay another 4 years but if we go 0-3
        And finish last in our group like 4 years ago , we need a new coach,strategy and fresh football approach for our TM.
        I really cannot believe what I am reading on this thread , people , you don’t have any gheyrat,aberoo,balls or pride to expect a good result from your country’s national team ?????????? Specially With this coach ????
        Why should he not be held accountable ??????
        I mean I love and respect CQ as much as anyone here but
        If the dude was Iranian and he coached our TM in this WC and came home with 3 losses , you all would ask for his execution already ,for sure %100 , so why should a khareji coach be any different ???????

Comment

I think the problem is money. Since $ price is increasing and IFF can not afford expensive coach any more.

Comment

some moftkhors from the majles also sent letter to ask them to change the final tm list. fuck these arab IR people seriously, mamlekato be goh mikeshan iena.

Comment

When CQ says he is definitely not going to extend with TM these are the rumours and news pieces that naturally follow. I doubt Daei wants the job and pressure of following up after CQ. At least I hope he doesn't!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I think Daei thinks that He can be the next Zidane winning everything now that he has seen Zizou do it

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                  I think Daei thinks that He can be the next Zidane winning everything now that he has seen Zizou do it
                  First he needs to lose his hair!
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Just watching Destination Russia on SkySports. CQ interview where he talks about the “love of the game and passion and most of all being born with talent and no where in the world you have talent and passion like you have in Iran”
                    This must be the major reason he’s kept on going despite so much devious sticks from those that want to see him go or fail.
                    sigpic
                    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Can we please have these discussions after the world cup games.
                      I think it would be better for the team (if they read the forums) and besides, we don´t know what CQ intends to do anyway, we heard the same stuff last world cup as well.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                        Are you guys f**king kidding me or what ?????
                        Why are so many of you dudes here are so gutless ?????
                        So Iran should not be expected to at least beat Morroco ?????
                        Then what in the hell are we paying CQ who has had this team for 7 years so much money and So why IFF who has provided him with everything he has asked for not expect a good result ??????
                        Huh why then , why ?????
                        That’s bunch of BS man !!!!
                        We should and must beat Morroco, if we do that at least then I am all for CQ to stay another 4 years but if we go 0-3
                        And finish last in our group like 4 years ago , we need a new coach,strategy and fresh football approach for our TM.
                        I really cannot believe what I am reading on this thread , people , you don’t have any gheyrat,aberoo,balls or pride to expect a good result from your country’s national team ?????????? Specially With this coach ????
                        Why should he not be held accountable ??????
                        I mean I love and respect CQ as much as anyone here but
                        If the dude was Iranian and he coached our TM in this WC and came home with 3 losses , you all would ask for his execution already ,for sure %100 , so why should a khareji coach be any different ???????
                        sarbaz jan, calm down man. Of course TM will try to beat not only Morocco but Spain and Portugal too. We should not be afraid of any team! But at the same time you need to think more logically about this. Morocco is by far not a weak team. look at their players and the clubs they play in. They have players in Real Madrid, Juvenstus, Ajax, Feyenoord and many more in La liga and the French league. As said, we should try to beat them but winning against them is not as given as you seem to think. In fact, out of 10 games against Morocco in any 10 given days, I predict we'd be the ones with higher number of losses. So let's chill and hope for the best.

As for CQ, he made us qualify to the WC 2 times in a row! Job well done! But we never predicted to end up in such a difficult group. As long as we put everything we've got and play 3 great games, I think we should keep CQ irrespective of what results we may get in this WC. Even if we happen to lose to Morocco (which is not very unlikely). The only way I would be happy to see CQ leave, is if we do a major major f*** up, play crappy and receive many goals in all the games. Otherwise, I think we should keep him. After all, he's been the only coach under whom we feel safe to qualify to yet another WC!

Comment

GUYS he wont leave, who can replace him with 6 month to asian cup, NO asian or iranian coach can replace him and foreign A coach can do miracle in 6 months. Ali daei will do shit in team melli. he wont get any support from fans, at least not from me, and he knows it.

Comment

Working...
                          X