Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daei to Replace Queiroz After World Cup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I all respect Ali Daei as player, but we not even qualified for World Cup 2010. I still hope CQ will stay with us or if he not i hope good european

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      how do you go from a A+ coach to a b- coach?how????
      If CQ is a A+ Shafer is at least a b+. Shafer will be cheaper and the dollar is constantly increasing as
      sanctions are increasing. The news say US wants to hire CQ then I guess CQ will go to US and we will
      need a new coach. If CQ states he is not so happy with playing Portogal Daei may be a possible change.
      I just don't think he can do it.

Comment

Seems CQ did not watch the 2010 WC qualifiers.
        sigpic

Comment

I just went to CQ's facebook he was happy that Daei was there to give a good inspiration. Every one seems happy and i liked the music they played for him before he leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
            If CQ is a A+ Shafer is at least a b+. Shafer will be cheaper and the dollar is constantly increasing as
            sanctions are increasing. The news say US wants to hire CQ then I guess CQ will go to US and we will
            need a new coach. If CQ states he is not so happy with playing Portogal Daei may be a possible change.
            I just don't think he can do it.
            The same way iran went from a king to a fart
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Tehran Times just reports anything and everything - they get their "news" from multiple other agencies. Do not take their word as gospel.

Comment

Carlos Queiroz has been great for our National team. He has been amazing.

We do have a chance to get out of the group stage, for the first time, but it will be tough. I think we can, and I have faith in our coach and our selected players.

It is okay with me if Carlos, himself, wants to leave after the world cup. I wish him all the best.
                I also don't blame him if he is leaving because he cannot take the crap from iff and others anymore. I still wish him all the best. I am amazed Carlos has lasted this long.
                Lets bring in Daie, MK, GN, Ghotbi to replace him.

If Carlos leaves, for whatever reason, I wish a better replacement is the candidate as a head couch.

What doesn't amaze me is, every time we take a step forward, we have to take ten steps back.

Comment

Thank but No thanks.

CQ will stay after the World Cup, steer us to win the Asian games, then marry an Iranian lady (besides his own) then he will become an Iranian citizen and will take us to WC2022 where we lose narrowly to Brazil in the final!
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Daei to Replace Queiroz After World Cup?

No major world class international coach will ever come to work with IR , especially when there is global political tensions building up against Iran and a major possibility of war, not to mention any coach will take into consideration the daily depreciation of Iranian currency and other deadly negative low standards that comes with living in sanctioned Iran

IRFF could have kept CQ, especially when CQ showed great interest in staying but TAJ didnt want to deal with the heat that comes from having CQ remain in Iran plus they want to cheap out and use a domestic coach so they can dictate IR policies to them whenever they want

The other best option for us considering all of the political situation IR ill policies and standards ect... is Winfred Schafer in my opinion, but I doubt that esteghlal will let him leave the team now especially after recently signing a two year contract with the old man
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

One word: NO

Comment

No Thanks . I hope we bring a coach who has successful experience in managing african teams. This is because at least they are used to manage and work with unorganized federation and unprofessional people. They know how to handle the problems professionally.

Comment

I love Ali Daei, but please don't make him our head coach again. I still have nightmares from March 2009.

Comment

Ali Daei was the reason we didn’t qualify for 2010 wc

Comment

We lost the WCQ 2010 game against Saudi Arabia in Tehran 1:2 with Ali Daei as coach. Daei is responsevol and I still bad

Comment

No Daei/Branko please. I don't think Nouri is experienced enough yet either. Maybe Schaefer could work, let's see how he does in ACL first. I wonder if he still has ties to Gladbach, maybe send a few of our players over there.

Comment

Working...
                                X