Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carlos Queiroz In or Carlos Queiroz Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do we need a 'good' coach for park the bus, bekesh ziresh, hope for the best style of football?

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
      The guy who replaced Queiroz was just fired by Egypt today after coaching only 3 games, and reports suggest the Egyptians are now trying to lure Queiroz back:
      https://www.bbc.com/sport/africa/61825509

https://www.idiskitimes.co.za/intern...-egypt-return/
      Apparantly in most recent negotiation CQ asked Efa for a staff salary of more than $2 million a month. That's massive. No way IFF could afford such a request...very doubtful Egypt could afford that as well.

https://www.tellerreport.com/sports/...1zWN61iQ5.html

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
        z
        We play park the bus because CQ knew better that we are not stronger then them and we need to get a goal on a counter attack...look how smart we played against spain and portugal...we had a chance again both of them...i think you think our defense is from real madrid lol...CQ was the smartest coach Iran ever have had
        Supposing you are right, why do we need CQ to play like this? do we even need plans or coaching to play like this?! dont teams naturally fall into playing park the bus and counter attack when they are no match for the other team? Its called getting ghootied lol Why do we need someone to put us in a can if the other team is goin to do that anyways due to their strength?! There is no genius in defending in numbers and kicking the ball down. Arabs have done it against us for 5-6 decades. If we are going to play like that at least let the other team dictate it not ourselves before there is even a whistle.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
          Supposing you are right, why do we need CQ to play like this? do we even need plans or coaching to play like this?! dont teams naturally fall into playing park the bus and counter attack when they are no match for the other team? Its called getting ghootied lol Why do we need someone to put us in a can if the other team is goin to do that anyways due to their strength?! There is no genius in defending in numbers and kicking the ball down. Arabs have done it against us for 5-6 decades. If we are going to play like that at least let the other team dictate it not ourselves before there is even a whistle.
          You can fit more into the can if they are perfectly aligned.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
            Like I said you make no sense. I consider myself one of the biggest TM fans as I have followed TM religiously for the past 30 plus years. I bleed red and green so don't even go there. Yeah I take losing 1-0 any freaking day over losing 5-0 which is awaiting for us in Qatar here comes November. For you to make comments like you have been and defending incapable and incompetent Skocic, means you don't know much about football or you are just a young boy. Keep smoking that sh*t, and you will not have any brain cells left to tell the difference between your left and right, let alone expressing your opinion and "expertise" here. How can anyone with a decent brain, say that Skocic is a right choice to lead us at the world cup?.... SMH!!! How can anyone not be shitting bricks right now and worried about the future of our national team?!!? Mind blowing!
            Well I have watched TM long enough to know you don't sound like an old timer. We didnt lose 5-0 when our players were eating kaleh pacheh for diet and drove peykans for work. At least bring these 5-0 losses that CQ saved us from repeating. I repeat you must degrade our team to make CQ look good. 60% sounds a lot better if you are a toddler and you got 60% in university courses. Not so good though when you are a university student getting 60% in kindergarten.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._team_managers

Learn to respect results and stats. I never said Skocic is the right choice. I said I would take him over CQ any day of the week! How can anyone with a decent brain not accept results in hindsight from a sample of 8 years?! It is psychopaths level. I would take my aunt over CQ. Skocic = unknown vs CQ = known sub par. No need to insult each other just click the link and look for yourself. What are your thoughts about him calling Ali Karimi (the guy in your sig) a "bozdel"?

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              Apparantly in most recent negotiation CQ asked Efa for a staff salary of more than $2 million a month. That's massive. No way IFF could afford such a request...very doubtful Egypt could afford that as well.

https://www.tellerreport.com/sports/...1zWN61iQ5.html
              $2 million a month? That's $24 million a year! Sounds really dubious and unbelievable - I haven't been able to find any other news source to confirm this report, and Teller Report (the news source you provided and is reporting this) doesn't sound like a credible news source to me whatsoever, as it appears to have no contact information of any kind on its website, no discernible history, and its reports have no bylines at all.

As for what the IFF can afford: immediately after letting Queiroz go, they basically turned around and agreed to pay Wilmots over €8 million for 6 months of work, effectively making him the highest paid coach in Asian football history.

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
                $2 million a month? That's $24 million a year! Sounds really dubious and unbelievable - I haven't been able to find any other news source to confirm this report, and Teller Report (the news source you provided and is reporting this) doesn't sound like a credible news source to me whatsoever, as it appears to have no contact information of any kind on its website, no discernible history, and its reports have no bylines at all.

As for what the IFF can afford: immediately after letting Queiroz go, they basically turned around and agreed to pay Wilmots over €8 million for 6 months of work, effectively making him the highest paid coach in Asian football history.
                They supposedly got this from Aljazeera end of article they cite them. But I can't find it either. Seems very very high.

Also Wilmots got 8million because of premature contract termination. The 8 million was supposed to be spread over multiple years but iff fd up the termination clause so we paid him for years of service never received.

Comment

Well I have watched TM long enough to know you don't sound like an old timer. We didnt lose 5-0 when our players were eating kaleh pacheh for diet and drove peykans for work. At least bring these 5-0 losses that CQ saved us from repeating. I repeat you must degrade our team to make CQ look good. 60% sounds a lot better if you are a toddler and you got 60% in university courses. Not so good though when you are a university student getting 60% in kindergarten.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._team_managers

Learn to respect results and stats. I never said Skocic is the right choice. I said I would take him over CQ any day of the week! How can anyone with a decent brain not accept results in hindsight from a sample of 8 years?! It is psychopaths level. I would take my aunt over CQ. Skocic = unknown vs CQ = known sub par. No need to insult each other just click the link and look for yourself. What are your thoughts about him calling Ali Karimi (the guy in your sig) a "bozdel"?
                  It's psychopathic that you are still peddling this percentage non sense. For the 100th time, it is not scientific to compare two coaches based on win % without having calculated the ratio of the opponents average ranking in proportion to our team - and even that is just estimation at best.

Based on your logic, do you belive that Ali Daei, Mayeli Kohan, Bayati and Ghotbi are better coaches than Mohajerani and Blazevic because they have higher percentage?

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    They supposedly got this from Aljazeera end of article they cite them. But I can't find it either. Seems very very high.

Also Wilmots got 8million because of premature contract termination. The 8 million was supposed to be spread over multiple years but iff fd up the termination clause so we paid him for years of service never received.

Here is the Al-Jazeera article.

The $2M figure a month is not from an official, rather it was a statement from someone in the federation saying why pay CQ $2m a month when we have local options for cheaper. It's probably $2M a year figure that have been misunderstood or misquoted.

Comment

Originally posted by ben.walken View Post

The $2M figure a month is not from an official, rather it was a statement from someone in the federation saying why pay CQ $2m a month when we have local options for cheaper. It's probably $2M a year figure that have been misunderstood or misquoted.
                      Common mistake as CQ works only one month out of the year!!!! J/K. Please. Only for comedy relief. If anything, CQ is very hard working.

Comment

If that's true and it's yearly he gave EFA a better deal than IFF. Either way after 8 years he probably earned it...but definitely too rich for IFF today.

Comment

It's psychopathic that you are still peddling this percentage non sense. For the 100th time, it is not scientific to compare two coaches based on win % without having calculated the ratio of the opponents average ranking in proportion to our team - and even that is just estimation at best.

Based on your logic, do you belive that Ali Daei, Mayeli Kohan, Bayati and Ghotbi are better coaches than Mohajerani and Blazevic because they have higher percentage?
                          Agree 100%. In addition, the stats on wikipedia (edited by the likes of TKBrankofan213) aren't even correct for one previous coach. https://www.teammelli.com/coaches/ lists the individual games played, in particular full national team games.

Comment

Have you seen our defense lately?!!! Lol again stop acting like our defense is top notch

Comment

The honest situation isn't about money - IR could easily pay enough money to have a chance to beat the great and little satan.

It's about politics - Queiroz is a popular guy amongst majority of Iranians, and the greatest chance to take this group of players he developed to the second round of the last major WC before the format changes and international football gradually erodes in importance.

What do you think will happen if Iran ever reached the second round of world cup? Partying in the street... women taking off their headscarves, a kindle for a fire against the islamic republic.

IR doesn't want that to happen, hence likes of Misaghi and Khiabani were attacking him non-stop, and we see likes of "Playboy" on other site and a few here... being very anti-Queiroz and hyping up the khooneh beh khooneh ex-coach. Don't be surprised where the source of attacks come from.

Thankfully the vast majority of fans on this forum are vatanparasts and can appreciate someone who completely revolutionised our football, giving us so much happiness.

Whatever, it looks like another huge 2006-style disappointment is on the cards. Just hope some of our younger fans can remember this time so we don't keep going in circles

Comment

toolehkers
                                jan
                                can you please what channel
                                you watch team melli matches
                                WHICH YOU SEE OPEN FOLLOW OFFENSE?
                                AND TOP NOTCH DEFENSE?
                                maybe i got the channel wrong
                                even though disagree wirh youbut i never disrespect you.
                                channel u watch tm games on please

Comment

Working...
                                X