Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carlos Queiroz In or Carlos Queiroz Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
    not defending him, just trying to understand what you are implying here but how was he toxic? By networking and being in touch with other professionals involved in Football? isn't that being professional and keeping up with his own industry?
    From my understanding during his reign, most players loved him and listened to him, he brought in new players and even helped them move to Europe. Yes his relationship was bad with IFF but we needed someone who was standing up to them. Did he get rich on it? of course! it's not a charity.
    Under Lahaf jan, he is the definition of toxic. I was referring to his negotiating with Columbia while we were in the Asian Cup. He used the media at every opportunity to put pressure on renewing his contract. He made late salary payments public all the time no matter if we are in the semis of Asian Cup or in the world cup every other month. He Attacked Perspolis for taking a chartered flight for ACL final just because his salary was late creating all kinds of hashieh in the most important time for TM and Perspolis. Created division that goes on until today. He called Ali Karimi an Iranian legend "bozdel" on live television. That semi lost to Japan was the culmination of players stress and pressure as they knew they have to win for CQ to stay and he was leaving after. Yes, he used everyone and anyone to get what he wants and he did it to the detriment of results. He could have cared less if we won the Asian Cup. Every Iranian assistant he had quit saying he was disrespectful. He had wars with old players, karshenas, pishkesvats, reporters, referees, fans, and coaches. What else does a person need to do to be considered toxic?!

Most players from Ando to Amiri to...etc have said negative things about him. Only a few chaploos like taremi who are trying to keep themselves relevant in Portugal keep mentioning him in a positive light. His standing up to IFF was nothing more than farar roo be jelo and creating hashieh. All other coaches do this just not so publicly. That in itself is a definition of toxicness. Unfortunately us Iranians are really really bad at critical and independent thinking and really really good at group think. He really did nothing for our football.

Comment

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
      Can't really reason with people like you unfortunately when there is absolutely NO LOGIC with your opinion and reasoning. You want us play an attacking tiki-taka football like Argentina or Brazil when most of our players play in low tier teams and leagues?.. Keep smoking that sh*t bruh its good for ya!!
      Like I have said many times, CQ fans must degrade TM to make CQ look good otherwise a 1-0 loss is a 1-0 loss.

Comment

Toxic?!!? !Holy shit, man you are just full of surprises arent ya?!
        Now I know you are trolling lol. He is the definition of toxic. Read two posts above in the reply to Under Lahaf. I am surprised that you are surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
          Khodaya, in sokhan rajebe toxic moxic dige chie? 8 sal baraye keshvareman jangid, be khoda ehteram ham khob chizie.
          I think your issue is you dont know what toxic moxic is? Tell me what makes a person toxic as a person, a leader, an employee and I will tell you how CQ is very toxic moxic. But I am sure once you write out the meaning you will see for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
            Like I have said many times, CQ fans must degrade TM to make CQ look good otherwise a 1-0 loss is a 1-0 loss.
            Like I said you make no sense. I consider myself one of the biggest TM fans as I have followed TM religiously for the past 30 plus years. I bleed red and green so don't even go there. Yeah I take losing 1-0 any freaking day over losing 5-0 which is awaiting for us in Qatar here comes November. For you to make comments like you have been and defending incapable and incompetent Skocic, means you don't know much about football or you are just a young boy. Keep smoking that sh*t, and you will not have any brain cells left to tell the difference between your left and right, let alone expressing your opinion and "expertise" here. How can anyone with a decent brain, say that Skocic is a right choice to lead us at the world cup?.... SMH!!! How can anyone not be shitting bricks right now and worried about the future of our national team?!!? Mind blowing!
            sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
              Khodaya, in sokhan rajebe toxic moxic dige chie? 8 sal baraye keshvareman jangid, be khoda ehteram ham khob chizie.
              Nasleh jadid digeh ehteram mehteram haalishoun nist... Harchizi keh fekreshoun mireseh migan... They don't even care how absurd and unreasonable they sound!
              sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Nasleh jadid digeh ehteram mehteram haalishoun nist... Harchizi keh fekreshoun mireseh migan... They don't even care how absurd and unreasonable they sound!
                Agree but in this specific case, I don't think it is about nasleh jadid....

Comment

Originally posted by Iran Doost View Post
                  We will never win consistently playing CQ's park-the-bus style.
                  We need to play normal football and lose before we can play normal football and win consistently.
                  z
                  We play park the bus because CQ knew better that we are not stronger then them and we need to get a goal on a counter attack...look how smart we played against spain and portugal...we had a chance again both of them...i think you think our defense is from real madrid lol...CQ was the smartest coach Iran ever have had

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                    z
                    We play park the bus because CQ knew better that we are not stronger then them and we need to get a goal on a counter attack...look how smart we played against spain and portugal...we had a chance again both of them...i think you think our defense is from real madrid lol...CQ was the smartest coach Iran ever have had
                    Well said.. Unfortunately there are some people here who forget that our midfield consists of a benched UAE league player and a former Athletico Madrid youth player who's probably played 40 matches since the age of 20. We can't play attacking football with these players, I'm sorry...

Ultra Defensive is the only way we can truly perform at an okay level at the world cup

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      Well said.. Unfortunately there are some people here who forget that our midfield consists of a benched UAE league player and a former Athletico Madrid youth player who's probably played 40 matches since the age of 20. We can't play attacking football with these players, I'm sorry...
                      Ultra Defensive is the only way we can truly perform at an okay level at the world cup
                      -First of all who do all these people think we are Brazil Argentina Germany France we’re not even at that level to be able to play like that and have that many great players

-second Carlos Queiroz got four points out of a group that consisted of Spain Portugal and morocco we beat morocco we tied Portugal and we almost tied Spain so think about that

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
                        -First of all who do all these people think we are Brazil Argentina Germany France we’re not even at that level to be able to play like that and have that many great players

-second Carlos Queiroz got four points out of a group that consisted of Spain Portugal and morocco we beat morocco we tied Portugal and we almost tied Spain so think about that
                        Unfortunately we aren't even African level in terms of technique.. Even teams like Ghana and Cameroon have top class midfielders like Partey and Zambo Anguissa

Iran has it's strengths though, don't get me wrong! It's just suicide asking a team with Nourollahi and Sarlak level midfield players to play attacking football...

Our strengths are in physical abilities, such as brute strength, ability to win headers aerially, and closing gaps when we have a solid defensive structure...

Comment

source varzesh 3

EGYPT WANT cq back.

i dont think he will go back
                          he is 69
                          perfect place for him is iran
                          wc2022
                          asian cup 2023
                          wc 2026
                          asian cup 2027
                          AND RETIRE BEFORE 74

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            I am just sad that the incompetent and low IQ haroom zadeh IFF who only takes all that money from FIFA and does nothing dont understand it. Look at the pro vs con on CQ:
                            - He knows our team more than ever specially most of them are now much older and wiser like Taremi then he was around
                            - He pretty much was raised by Alex Ferguson which guess what thought him English style of game. Guess what who we are playing with that style? England Wales and even USA who plays more European style then others
                            - Our biggest issue at this point is our weak defense. Well these people who complaint about playing defensively will beg for forgiveness once we lose 3-0 to England. CQ at this point will help our defense get more organized.
                            - CQ is loved by our players. Again and again Sardar and Taremi have praised him and how he helped them in many ways
                            -CQ hasn't had a good record because of Egypt and Colombia this is also a reason while he will push even harder to coach better if he comes back to prove to the world that he is still the best
                            Hala koo gooshe shenava..Yani bavaram nemishe cheghadr chegadrrrrr ma kharim lol

Comment

The guy who replaced Queiroz was just fired by Egypt today after coaching only 3 games, and reports suggest the Egyptians are now trying to lure Queiroz back:
                              https://www.bbc.com/sport/africa/61825509

https://www.idiskitimes.co.za/intern...-egypt-return/

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                                Under Lahaf jan, he is the definition of toxic. I was referring to his negotiating with Columbia while we were in the Asian Cup. He used the media at every opportunity to put pressure on renewing his contract. He made late salary payments public all the time no matter if we are in the semis of Asian Cup or in the world cup every other month. He Attacked Perspolis for taking a chartered flight for ACL final just because his salary was late creating all kinds of hashieh in the most important time for TM and Perspolis. Created division that goes on until today. He called Ali Karimi an Iranian legend "bozdel" on live television. That semi lost to Japan was the culmination of players stress and pressure as they knew they have to win for CQ to stay and he was leaving after. Yes, he used everyone and anyone to get what he wants and he did it to the detriment of results. He could have cared less if we won the Asian Cup. Every Iranian assistant he had quit saying he was disrespectful. He had wars with old players, karshenas, pishkesvats, reporters, referees, fans, and coaches. What else does a person need to do to be considered toxic?!
                                Most players from Ando to Amiri to...etc have said negative things about him. Only a few chaploos like taremi who are trying to keep themselves relevant in Portugal keep mentioning him in a positive light. His standing up to IFF was nothing more than farar roo be jelo and creating hashieh. All other coaches do this just not so publicly. That in itself is a definition of toxicness. Unfortunately us Iranians are really really bad at critical and independent thinking and really really good at group think. He really did nothing for our football.
                                Man, aside from twisting few facts, half of your criticism of CQ is what many would regard as his good qualities. 1) Almost all the late salary complains were for his staff, and he even had to advance payments from his own pocket on few occasions. 2) He was absolutely right to take make the salary complains public when it was over a year late (you would have done worse if your employer did not pay you and your staff for a year). 3) He had the right to negotiate with Columbia secretly for his next endeavour, the same way that you can go for a job interview with another company while you're still employed. 4) Most of his complains were mostly, if not all, for the benefit of the team – including payment of player and staff bonuses, better kit, better pitches, better camps, better hotels, better friendlies, clearing admin hassles of military duties, chartered flights instead of flying economy on commercial flights, and the list goes on. 5) What is wrong with exposing the hypocrisy of a government lobbied funded charter flight for Persepolis when the national team does not receive the same treatment? Most of the TM charter flights were not as result of government or federation support rather it was received through airline sponsorship. 6) I agree he was a hot headed and a stubborn person, but he was not alone responsible for the “hashieh.” That mantle goes to the Iranian media with their thirst for drama, in addition to the so called corrupt karshenas and pishkesvat that would do anything to remain relevant and pad their pockets along the way. 7) You are twisting the facts about his assistants, only a handful of disgruntled staff have spoken against him namely Namazi and Karimi (which you must agree, the latter had a fair share of diva-like attitude and constant fight in his entire career.) Oceano Cruz, Markar and several others have been long-lasting assistants with nothing other than praise for him. Many others who left spoke favorably of him as well including Nekounam, Vengada, Peyrovani, etc. That said, there have been few critical voices by a small number of retired players but if you listen closely non of their criticism points to a common factor, rather it falls flat under scrutiny as nothing other than wanting to stay relevant on an Ali Karimi produced TV talk show that pretends to expose secrets.

He really did nothing for our football?! If you are really questioning this, then you have failed your own litmus test of critical and independent thinking. 2 back-to-back “top of the table” WC qualification with a historic 4 points, wouldn't that be considered an accomplishment?

Comment

Working...
                                X