Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok that makes more sense. Everybody should realize gholizadeh wouldnt have played anyways (and with our endless options at wing and upfront, probably rightfully so). The thing that bothers me is that this means there is a decent chance for Cheshmi to PLAY IN THE WC. which is just really fkin scary.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranian-Fan View Post
      checked it with the already announced squads. seems to be the correct and final one!

sorry for the wrong list by kicker everyone. thats why i wrote "they claim" it to be the final list

Comment

In before Cheshmi becomes Poulaid 2.0

Comment

Wow for me it would be a choice between cutting Khanzadeh or Cheshmi.

Oh well, there is absolutely no place for second guessing or trash talking CQ's decision this close to the start of the WC.

We must all support TM now and hope for the best.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            Ok that makes more sense. Everybody should realize gholizadeh wouldnt have played anyways (and with our endless options at wing and upfront, probably rightfully so). The thing that bothers me is that this means there is a decent chance for Cheshmi to PLAY IN THE WC. which is just really fkin scary.
            Cheshmi is slow as Centre back but he’s still a decent defensive midfielder and if he starts that’s where CQ will play him- MHosseini or Montazeri are better options next to the Rock.
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              FFS!!! Carlos Queiroz riid with this list. Goozbeh Shitme is going to Russia?

I'm not even going to comment on this list.
              That is the very definition of commenting.

Comment

This is the final list and this is the time to be 100% behind Team Melli. I will be in Russia for all group games and will give all I have to support our team. I have my own opinions about all the positions yet talk is cheap and what really matters is the hard work that CQ, his support team and all the players will do to make us proud. I do not doubt their 100% commitment. Last but not least, I personally appreciate all the constructive criticism and I think as long as people stick to the forum's rules and guidelines all comments are welcome.

Go Team Melli!
                80 MILLION PEOPLE , 1 NATION , 1 HEART BEAT!

Comment

Since the final list has officially been announced, let's keep it in one new fresh thread and discuss there:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...WC-final-list.
                  Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Dropping Gholizadeh makes sense position wise. He was no real leftback option anyhow. Good list, certainly keeping or dropping the one or the other player can be discussed, but Hey, that's football.

Comment

Number of European based players in the World Cup squad:
                      1998: 3
                      2006: 6
                      2014: 6
                      2018: 12

And we even left some at home...

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                        And still no Jalal Hosseini invited back in, can’t say I’m looking forward to our matches

Khob avvazesh Majid Hosseini hast. Hala che farghi mikoneh?!

CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                          Number of European based players in the World Cup squad:
                          1998: 3
                          2006: 6
                          2014: 6
                          2018: 12
                          And we even left some at home...
                          I think we can call that progress after all!
                          This young list will help other players go to Europe too, very future oriented!
                          Full trust in CQ!
                          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                          X