No announcement yet.

Who's your Iran #1 goalie in World Cup [V O T E N O W]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bei looked pretty solid overall his last TM outings..! and off course CQ who's been monitoring his performance closely seemingly has chosen him as his Number 1 starter..! although club form matters, its most important to me how they manange themselves at National level and although not completely convincing, bai hasnt been all too bad ..!!
    granted i havent seen others in action much also so i voted for A bai bai..!
    he needs to work on the timings of his exits though (cause the way TM lines up defensively, accurate and timely exits are a must and pivotal gk skill) also he needs to stop punching the ball (especially right back in to center top of the box) and become more sure-handed and remain focused on his positioning for Full 90, as he did his last 2 outings for TM..!!
    im not so sure we got a significantly better Overall option..? guess we find out if CQ continues to rotate through them in the upcoming friendlies..! ?

Comment

Ali Beiranvand. Then after him Rashid Mazaheri.

Comment

I don't know why but watching Zob games on TV it always seemed like Mazaheri is quite short compared to our other keepers. And that is the main reason I never picked me him as my no 1 choice.

But wiki says he is 1.91 and transfermarket says he is 1.93 which is strange.

In terms of overall quality I think he tops the rest.

Comment

Working...
        X