Who's your Iran #1 goalie in World Cup [V O T E N O W]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    With all due respect, I always wonder how old you are.
    It says you joined 2004 so I am expecting somewhere in the 30s but by the way you open useless threads everyday, it looks like a 14 year old seeking attention..
    Most members who join here dont last more then 3-5 years. anyway I dont enjoy arguing, you hate my post, you can just ignore it and it will go away.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
      Most members who join here dont last more then 3-5 years. anyway I dont enjoy arguing, you hate my post, you can just ignore it and it will go away.
      I could care less about the lasting 3-5 years part, but jesus you need to be banned or warned from making threads. Seriously the most annoying thing ever on here.
      You probably get a kick out of it and enjoy trolling or what, but please stop.

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
        sorry for Mazaheri fans. I have totally forgotten about him.
        That’s a neck

Comment

My personal choice is Amir so I voted for him but I think King Q will go with Beiranvand unfortunately. Also if you can add Mazaheri please!

Comment

Mazaheri should be in the list.. and I can't vote until I see how the keepers perform in our upcoming friendlies.

Comment

Mazaheri! No question!

Comment

We already have a goalkeeping thread. And if I recall correctly, I think it also had a poll. But I am 100% sure there was a thread about our goalkeeping issues.

Comment

Beiranvand, no doubt.

Comment

Hadi Tabatabaei.

Comment

If ARH is really out of the question then as crazy as it seems then I think we need to see who steps up over the next four friendlies...just like we did in 2014.

In my book Beiro's poor forum counts against him. I've got to go with Mazaheri or Hosseini. If Abedzadeh is also in a hole in my book for lacking experience. He only began playing regularly half way through the year after much time as a backup and literally doesn't have a single TM cap. He can overcome it...but its a big flag for me.

Comment

With all due respect Mazaheri is our 4th keeper. I do not get the logic behind people putting him ahead of the other goalies who are clearly better in every way. I would go with Abedzadeh, after all he is a a legionnaire and plays regularly in a good league. His strength seems to be positioning and reading well the game which is more important than reflex saves and dives at such a high level. He does lack the international experience though. Even with Beiranvand's shaky recent performances i do not see Mazaheri or Hosseini at his level quite yet. Beiranvand has had 4-5 good seasons now while Hosseini has had literally half a season and Mazaheri although relevant and consistent is just not to Beiranvand's level.

Comment

Mazaheri is the most reliable in my opinion. Beiranvand and Abedzadeh are error prone, best distributors but as keepers first and foremost you need the fundamentals. Hosseini is good but only done it in one season. For me Mazaheri is the man.

We'll see in the next friendlies.

Comment

Hosseini impresses me the most. Mazaheri seems very reliable, but not spectacular. Beiro has the most TM experience, but not very stable. Abedzadeh I have not seen at all.

CQ pulled a surprise with Haghighi in the last WC, and for the most part he was very good. Everyone thought the starter would be Davari or Ahadi. We may have another surprise and see Hosseini or Mazaheri.

If I were CQ I would wait and pick whoever has the most confidence at the time. Confidence is extremely important for a GK.
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

My first choose would be Alireza Haghighi for the coming World Cup 2018! Player how playing in Europe as keeper is much better. My second choose would be the young Abedzadeh (he's father was great keeper for Iran during 1998 France). Even I would callup Nima Nakisa I see he is 44 years but it is still not that old and he did a great job at World Cup 1998 France

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                                My first choose would be Alireza Haghighi for the coming World Cup 2018! Player how playing in Europe as keeper is much better. My second choose would be the young Abedzadeh (he's father was great keeper for Iran during 1998 France). Even I would callup Nima Nakisa I see he is 44 years but it is still not that old and he did a great job at World Cup 1998 France
                                what are you smoking? Nima nakissa??! That guy who cost us the game against yugoslavia! Yeah then also bring pejman nouri, khosrow heydari, khatibi and all the other garbage back.

Comment

Working...
                                X