WILL IRAN WIN THE WORLD CUP 2018???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
    If Saudi Arabia tops the group, then we should make sure we lose our last match against Portugal so we can face them in the round of 16. After that, the path to the final should be easy.

If they top their group, they do so out of fear of playing Eye-Ran
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Amoo you’re a true PFDC legend! 🤣🤣[emoji1308][emoji1308]

Of course we win it all. Anything less than a comfortable championship is a disgrace!

We have been waiting for over 40 years to win the Asian Cup. So since that Cup seems unreachable, the minimum we shall settle with and cherish is this meaningless tournament that takes place every 4 years. If we cannot easily crush Spain and Portugal and destroy Morocco, then we do not deserve to be in this World Cup!

[emoji48][emoji317]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

WILL IRAN WIN THE WORLD CUP 2018???

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
        Are you guys actually serious? Honestly, it’s hilarious to see the comments by some users on this forum. You guys are bias and always love a good narrative. It’s crazy to think of any other outcome other than Iran winning the World Cup.
        Of course we are. We’re the descendant of Cyrus The Great. We’re the true warriors when the wars matter!

Ya Hossein....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Well we all know we will win the world cup, but do the players know that too?

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I cannot believe 32 members voted no. Sooooo many pessimists and unrealistic members who just hate on our excellence and perfection!

Nejaade Aryaei hastim, ino yaadetoon nare!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
              Well we all know we will win the world cup, but do the players know that too?
              Our chance decreases to probably a 0.00000000001% percent chance of winning the World Cup from a 0.4% chance after today’s game.

But with that said, still against all odds.

Comment

Your football is more suited to knock-out stages if WC was complete knock-out competition then i would have wagered you guys to make it to the semis.

Honestly i wouldn't be surprised if Iran draws their all three matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
                  Your football is more suited to knock-out stages if WC was complete knock-out competition then i would have wagered you guys to make it to the semis.

This. This is very very very true. Lol

Comment

We'll win it for sure. Rumor is that the games will be played indoors and with gol koochik given the freezing temperatures in Russia. In that case, I see nothing but total dominance by Iran

Comment

It takes 8 games to win the World Cup...

Edit: It takes 7 games to win the World Cup...

Credit to Afat11

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                        It takes 8 games to win the World Cup...
                        It takes 7 3 group stage matches, 4 KO matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post

lol, true
                          but that was how we were lining up and playing during the WCQs...! since then ive noticed CQ adapting a more open and somewhat balanced attacking tactics (& tbh, it simply hasnt yet worked )...!!

i think still the smart approach would be to go back to the old, highly defensive tactics and dont come outa of it unless we concede first in our 1st 2 games, or during the 3rd and deciding game only if other results in our group Badly Demands it to open up and risk going for goals..!

Comment

Persians invented winning, and we also invented football so yes we should win.

ازمودم عقل دور اندیش را-------- بعد از این دیوانه سازم خویش را

Comment

Originally posted by aydin View Post
                              Persians invented winning, and we also invented football so yes we should win.
                              As Blazevic said in Ireland: “Asia is the biggest continent on earth, and Iran is the strongest team in Asia” ... so winning WC is easy peasy.

Question is how, and I hope, we win in style and not just 1:0 or narrow 2:1, thats not acceptable and if that happens we must find another coach who plays more offensive!

Comment

GO IRAAAAAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X