WILL IRAN WIN THE WORLD CUP 2018???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn Straight..!

no sense of playing in any sorta tourney, except that you are there to win it All..!

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      If Branko were coach, this would be a possibility! He literally brought Khatibi back from the wilderness and plonked him in front of other forwards for WC06. Everyone's (except Mr Afazeli) jaw dropped when that happened.
      actually that honor goes to GN, who literally brought Enayati's corpse back to life
      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        IRAN SARVARE!!!!!
        #ErgheMelli
        #TeamMelliEshghe
        Elahi ghorboone oon mosbat boodanet beram! #maach #boos #ghorboonetbaramazizedel #loveteammelli #loveloyalteammellifans

Comment

^
          Ye shiriniyi goftan, Dasteh Gol goftan, faghat mach o Booseh?
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Can't believe what i read here. Are you guys actually serious? Honestly, it’s hilarious to see the comments by some users on this forum.
            Being positive is one thing but how disenchanted one must be to really tink Iran can win the world cup with the likes of Enayati.
            The only way to win the world cup is to re-invite Akbar Ostad Assadi and Mirzapour.

IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

I wished but of course ..... Arezoo bar javanan eib nist
              sigpic
              SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
              IRAN
              - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

very tough question, I have to think about this

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                  Can't believe what i read here. Are you guys actually serious? Honestly, it’s hilarious to see the comments by some users on this forum.
                  Being positive is one thing but how disenchanted one must be to really tink Iran can win the world cup with the likes of Enayati.
                  The only way to win the world cup is to re-invite Akbar Ostad Assadi and Mirzapour.
                  And honestly you think that these guys are actually seriously think we are winning it? Don't you feel sarcasm I'm the air? LOL. These guys are being silly sending positive vibes to a team that is lucky even to qualify to the next round in its long world Cup history.
                  sigpic
                  SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                  IRAN
                  - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Originally posted by arasradio View Post
                    And honestly you think that these guys are actually seriously think we are winning it? Don't you feel sarcasm I'm the air? LOL. These guys are being silly sending positive vibes to a team that is lucky even to qualify to the next round in its long world Cup history.
                    LLOOLL ... Read his entire post first!
                    This Color
                    Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                      very tough question, I have to think about this
                      That’s why I opened this polls, I was (am still) struggling myself with this question...

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya
                        Same as 4 years ago, I ask this question again!
                        Vote!

BORDANEH JAM E JAHANI, HAGHE MOSSALAMEH MAAST!!!

Yes! We can win the World Cup with a 0.4% chance! And our slogan is "against all odds" so we are going against 99.6% chance of not winning the World Cup, but it is still possible at a 0.4% chance!

Comment

^
                          I am not worried about winning WC title, should be easy peasy this time.
                          I only hope we can keep clean sheet till the final.

Comment

Originally posted by arasradio View Post
                            dude....
                            Originally posted by Equalizer View Post
                            LLOOLL ... Read his entire post first!
                            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

If Saudi Arabia tops the group, then we should make sure we lose our last match against Portugal so we can face them in the round of 16. After that, the path to the final should be easy.

Comment

Hahaha good one! I couldn't focus on the rest of your comment due to extreme, uncontrollable laughter.

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                                If Saudi Arabia tops the group, then we should make sure we lose our last match against Portugal so we can face them in the round of 16. After that, the path to the final should be easy.

Comment

Working...
                                X