U23- Games of the XXXII Olympiad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
    Whenever Iranian players understood showboating doesn't help, then we will qualify for bigger tournaments like Olympics.

All Mohebi had to do was to merely and calmly tap the ball in.
    But showboating compelled him to go for a spectacular thunderous shot!!! Which saw it open the skies instead!

Unnecessary dribbling an insisting on showing off has been a constant ill of our football for DECADES.
    So until we learn I do away with such behavior, we shall miss out on most major tourneys
    Man fekr nemikonam emrooz masale khodnemaayi bood. Be nazare man dalile az dast daadane in do mogheiyat morrabbigarie zaife teamhaaye

melli va bashgaahaa ast ke nemitonan rooye zehniyate bazikonan kaar konan va khonsaardi va tamarkooz raa yaad bedan va dorost o hesabi rooye golzani kaar konan.

Masale ham FANNI ast va ham ROOHI RAVAANI va dalilesh morrabbigaarie zaife.

Be har haal kheili mohem bood Iran emrooz nabaaze va hamchenin dar goroh zende bemoone.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

we were horrible today, no passing, defense horrible, players all selfish. i dont know what kind of preperation was it

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Happens to any player, he was one of the best young player of the league this season.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
        he was horrible today, mohebi was poor, reza shekari was horrible. all they thing about is dribbling and being the hero. defense is useless, and how after 3 months of camp, we have no team tactic, team chemistry, no passing, no fitness, what is going on in this camps?i am shocked.

Comment

we have to beat korea now, and i think a draw agianst china.

Comment

Soodi al khalfan arabia beat japan which could mean that japan may miss the last 4

Comment

Watch the highlights here: https://youtu.be/x57EW9BohvE

Iran's number 18 missed a 90% chance in front of the goal.
              sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Also I really hope ppl stop hyping up this mohebi kid I saw one good game from him which was vs iraq and that was it - everything else I've seen of him has been a disaster
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Dehghan was named man of the match. Strong match.

Comment

I don't get what people were expecting. At this age players haven't %100 matured their game. Lots of individual play which I kind of expected.
                    Estili kind of tried to copy Queiroz, gave the ball and try to use speed from the wingers. And hold the midfielder with two defensive midfeilders, which anyway wasn't Mehdikhani natural position but he did Ok and Dehghan was excellent, hope he recoverscon time from his injury
                    Considering losing twice to the same Uzbek we did quite well. Again finishing is not something coach can teach.

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                      Soodi al khalfan arabia beat japan which could mean that japan may miss the last 4
                      Japan doesn’t care. They already qualify as hosts.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                        The shot at 15 seconds into the video might be the worst shot I’ve ever seen in my life. Literally went out for a throw in

Comment

Iran secured a point which means the hopes are still alive.

The team however is not what a real contender should look like. Number one problem is lack of quality players. Unfortunately nothing the coach can do about that .. Iran youth development programs don't simply exist. The individual errors I saw today belong to much lower category of players and should have not happened at u23 level.

That said, couch needs to inject a bit more confidence in the team. Standing by the sideline and shouting Ali bezan ziresh, houssain boodo... Just shows team is not following a practiced routine. Estili should emphasis on calming nerves and simpler play. Most errors were as a result of players trying to do a simple thing the hard way.

Two big misses in front of the goal were also as a result of high nerves. First one was an embarressing touch and second in need of a hockey stick to get it in. Teams needs calmer disposition.

It was also obvious that some players were out of position. Noorafkan is no Centre D. Allahyar not a left winger ...and many more.

I hope to see some improvements in the team in the next game now that the openner is behind us.

Good luck team.

Comment

I thought allahyar and ghaedi positioning was weird but then I saw amount of work allahyar did on the wing, he ran his balls off tracking back. So that kind of made sense, but it definitely isnt his best position. Ghaedi was solid as CF for a half, midfielders couldnt find him with good balls in behind enough times so he could show his speed.

Dehgani was very combative.

Shekari was way too slow on the ball, he could be sacrificed next match.

Najarian was solid defensively and had one good shot but in terms of technique and passing he is poor.

Noorafkan was actually very impressive ( I only watched second half), both in terms of defending and long passing, but I feel like he would help the weak midfield so much.

Defense was actually solid today and offense made a ton of chances, midfield couldnt string together 5 passes as usual. The two occasions in second half they were able to do so we made great openings.

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                              Yeah by diving

Should not have been a penalty

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                I thought allahyar and ghaedi positioning was weird but then I saw amount of work allahyar did on the wing, he ran his balls off tracking back. So that kind of made sense, but it definitely isnt his best position. Ghaedi was solid as CF for a half, midfielders couldnt find him with good balls in behind enough times so he could show his speed.
                                Dehgani was very combative.
                                Shekari was way too slow on the ball, he could be sacrificed next match.
                                Najarian was solid defensively and had one good shot but in terms of technique and passing he is poor.
                                Noorafkan was actually very impressive ( I only watched second half), both in terms of defending and long passing, but I feel like he would help the weak midfield so much.
                                Defense was actually solid today and offense made a ton of chances, midfield couldnt string together 5 passes as usual. The two occasions in second half they were able to do so we made great openings.
                                Only if Gholami didn’t have the attitude issues and Taha wasn’t injured🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️

Comment

Working...
                                X