Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Andranik Teymourian be called up again as an answer to our DM problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
    I'm just wondering, could either Ghaffouri or Rezaeian play CDM? I think they're both better defensively and have a better work rate than our current back ups to Ezatollahi.
    Totally different skill set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
      Totally different skill set

Yes... that's why I'm suggesting it. [emoji23]

Hajsafi was converted from LM -> LB -> CDM. I was thinking maybe we could do the same with Ghaffouri or Rezaeian and start both of them vs Morocco.

Comment

Should Andranik Teymourian be called up again as an answer to our DM problem?

Yes... that's why I'm suggesting it. [emoji23]

Hajsafi was converted from LM -> LB -> CDM. I was thinking maybe we could do the same with Ghaffouri or Rezaeian and start both of them vs Morocco.
        Hajsafi does not play defensive mid

He plays center mid , and the other mid plays CDM

We don’t play with 2 CDMs anymore

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
          Hajsafi does not play defensive mid

He plays center mid , and the other mid plays CDM

We don’t play with 2 CDMs anymore

Well we play a 4-2-3-1. Whether you call the two mids CMs or CDMs is just semantics. And from what I've seen from both Ebrahimi and Karimi, Hajsafi is going to have to cover defensively for whichever one of them ends up filling in for Ezatollahi.

Comment

I'm just wondering, could either Ghaffouri or Rezaeian play CDM? I think they're both better defensively and have a better work rate than our current back ups to Ezatollahi.
            Ghafouri actually used to play DM and he was a beast there he should be tested for a bit
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
              He had one bad game against Tunisia, and so did everyone else minus Beiranvand.
              In my opinion, no one played a bad game against Tunisia with the conditions that TM had. The pitch was wet, the referee whistled in one direction, the hosts played dirty, and their fans played a game of laser tag. I mean seriously, every where I looked on my TV screen, I saw green lights. With those conditions, I didn't really expect an amazing game. Its almost as worse as the game we had with Syria for the WC Qualification, the first leg that was played in Malaysia in an awful pitch.

Comment

Forget about our DM problem, what about our chant problem?? If the Algeria game highlighted anything is that we are doomed in the chants department. Doo Doo Doo Iran is all we got! Someone please help us

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Ghafouri actually used to play DM and he was a beast there he should be tested for a bit
                  hum... interesting i didnt know that...!!
                  but were not all so stacked on RB either
                  i think he is more needed at his usual RWB position, cause i dont trust Rezaiean all that much as a RB...!

i think CQ is probably eagerly awaiting Ashkan's return to health and action..? if he fails to get fit for WC then carlito may well give some serious thoughts to returning Ando !!??

Comment

I saw parts of his game today, he was subbed off sometime in the 70 or so minutes. I don't know if he has that fitness anymore for TM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                        If I’m reading this right, it means that ebrahimi is only slightly better than an out of form Ando?

Comment

ando has to be fit for tm

Comment

Anybody but Ebrahimi

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                              Statistics do not capture everything. Leadership, dedication, performance under pressure, can-do attitude, ability to follow coaching direction.......And I hate to use this word, but I will....Gheyrat.
                              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Working...
                              X