Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WINFRIED SCHAEFER Appreciation Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
    min 6:06 LOOOL Schaefer: “Iran KABABEH kheylee khubi dareh”

min 12 onwards he talks about Ali Karimi and how he was surprised Karimi became best Asian Player in 2005 with 3 kilos overweight! Schaefer says that was due to to the UAE league not being physical enough! waooo

GREAT INTERVIEW! MUST WATCH!

glad they extended his contract!
    Amazing interview....love this man, he’s just as happy and proud to be in Iran as CQ is. It’s alsays great when you see foreign coaches come to Iran and say nothing but great things about their experience. He is a man and coach of pure class there is no other way to put it
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Wonderful interview

Great to see such a positive and professional thinking coach in Iran !!

All domestic coaches should listen to what he said !

And his accomplishments with Esteghlal in less than a full season have been amazing.

I love what he said about obliging all PGL coaches to meet with the national team head coach, and that working together is important.

I have really high hopes for Esteghlal with this guy, and he understands what Iranian teams need.

It was great to hear him talk about how teams need to promote players from their youth, players that care about the club.

He’s a class guy and I hope he stays in Iran for a long time, he seems happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

min 6:06 LOOOL Schaefer: “Iran KABABEH kheylee khubi dareh”

min 12 onwards he talks about Ali Karimi and how he was surprised Karimi became best Asian Player in 2005 with 3 kilos overweight! Schaefer says that was due to to the UAE league not being physical enough! waooo

GREAT INTERVIEW! MUST WATCH!

glad they extended his contract!
        I freaking love this guy... Straight up doesn't give 2 fks

German Carlos

Comment

Winnie is such a likeable character. Very happy he came to Iran and very happy he quickly turned SS around. I can SS dominating the league for the next couple years with PP slowing declining due to the transfer ban.

Comment

This proves that there are good coaches who can work in Iran and help our players. Great interview and answers from him.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
              Wonderful interview

Great to see such a positive and professional thinking coach in Iran !!

All domestic coaches should listen to what he said !

And his accomplishments with Esteghlal in less than a full season have been amazing.

I love what he said about obliging all PGL coaches to meet with the national team head coach, and that working together is important.

I have really high hopes for Esteghlal with this guy, and he understands what Iranian teams need.

It was great to hear him talk about how teams need to promote players from their youth, players that care about the club.

He’s a class guy and I hope he stays in Iran for a long time, he seems happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Can you point minute/seconds he says club coaches should work with foreign coaches?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                Can you point minute/seconds he says club coaches should work with foreign coaches?
                Thanks!
                min 25:30 onwards. *** edited *** 26:30 onwards

he didnt say “Foreign Coaches”, he said “club coaches must regularly meet and work together with National Team Coach and IFF must arrange that, and if the club coaches fail to come to meeting or send their assistants instead, they must get punished by IFF; this is how it works in Germany”!
                Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 05-21-2018, 10:02 PM.
                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

min 25.30 onwards.

he didnt say “Foreign Coaches”, he said “club coaches must regularly meet and work together with National Team Coach and IFF must arrange that, and if the club coaches fail to come to meeting or send their assistants instead, they must get punished by IFF; this is how it works in Germany”!
                  He should be our NT coach IMO

Comment

Working...
                  X