Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd argue English Championship is about right for the level of a Swedish Allsvenskan player. Even ignoring Wolves with their signings of Champions League quality players, the Championship is the world's best tier 2 league and has a massive collection of talent amongst it's ranks thanks to being so wealthy. The league is definitely a significant improvement on the Swedish Allsvenskan so if it means Saman would have the full support and trust of his manager, I'd back a move to Swansea.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
      I'd argue English Championship is about right for the level of a Swedish Allsvenskan player. Even ignoring Wolves with their signings of Champions League quality players, the Championship is the world's best tier 2 league and has a massive collection of talent amongst it's ranks thanks to being so wealthy. The league is definitely a significant improvement on the Swedish Allsvenskan so if it means Saman would have the full support and trust of his manager, I'd back a move to Swansea.
      this man was one the best players on the pitch in matches against Arsenal, Hertha, Athletic Bilbao, Galatasaray. He’s not a regular Allsvenskan player. He’s definitely above the level of the Championship. He belongs in La Liga, Serie A, Premier League, or Bundesliga

Comment

There's a list of at least 20 players spread across the division that you could say the same about. One does not simply end up in the Championship because they've failed in getting a place in another top league, most of the teams in the Championship can probably outspend most La Liga and Serie A teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
          There's a list of at least 20 players spread across the division that you could say the same about. One does not simply end up in the Championship because they've failed in getting a place in another top league, most of the teams in the Championship can probably outspend most La Liga and Serie A teams.
          I don't think that this is a matter of level of the championship league, probably as you say the championship is at a good level, but it will never ever has the same exposure of one of the top 4 league, the experience to play in an european competition and the chance to play versus champions league competitor which Saman will certainly be in a couple of years or even in couple of week

Comment

saman deserves to go to a top 5 league, or a big team in a smaller league (Portugal's top teams, maybe Feyenoord or PSV). Celta Vigo is a great offer, he will get regular minutes, play in a solid team in La Liga, and if he plays well can easily go to a top team there within 1-2 years. Why go to Swansea ?!!?! over one of the most historic clubs in one of the most beautiful, interesting parts of spain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KI_HCrvSbs

Copa90 doc on galicia derby and Celta vigo

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              saman deserves to go to a top 5 league, or a big team in a smaller league (Portugal's top teams, maybe Feyenoord or PSV). Celta Vigo is a great offer, he will get regular minutes, play in a solid team in La Liga, and if he plays well can easily go to a top team there within 1-2 years. Why go to Swansea ?!!?! over one of the most historic clubs in one of the most beautiful, interesting parts of spain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KI_HCrvSbs

Copa90 doc on galicia derby and Celta vigo

I really think his playstyle suits la liga and I hope Celta's interest is still there. At Celta, Aspas plays in the secondary striker position(Saman's club position I believe), but I could see Saman being his replacement as Aspas is on the wrong side of 30. Potentially the two would share minutes this season and Saman would take over next season

Comment

His versatility will help him get playing time.

Due to the fact that saman can play as a striker, winger, or AMF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

he would fit perfect for monchengladbach.

Comment

He would fit perfectly for Leicester City(Not saying because he's Iranian, he legit fits Leicester playstyle) and should go to the Prem! Any team that can manhandle Arsenal like that at home needs to be in the Prem immediately!

Comment

Swedish media states that Potter is bringing Ghoddos and Sema with him to Swansea

Comment

I think they’re just reporting that he wants to bring them with him. Not that it’s necessarily happening

Comment

FC Copenhagen sign Sotirios Papagiannopolous from Östersund. Official site clarifies that "yes, the name does fit on the back of the shirt".

Now sign Taha Shariati as a replacement!

Comment

Taha can easily do better than that. AZ is a good level to start for him

Comment

Saman Ghoddos regrets having chosen Iran??!!!!
                              http://90tv.ir/news/455625/%d9%82%d8...86%d9%86%d8%af

Original interview in Swedish
                              https://audio-cdn.acast.com/stitched...AFARUOTJQ3BLOQ
                              maybe our Swedish members can shed some light on it?

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                                Saman Ghoddos regrets having chosen Iran??!!!!
                                http://90tv.ir/news/455625/%d9%82%d8...86%d9%86%d8%af
                                Original interview in Swedish
                                https://audio-cdn.acast.com/stitched...AFARUOTJQ3BLOQ
                                maybe our Swedish members can shed some light on it?

He said that it might had been different if Sweden had contacted me earlier. Not that he regrets his decision. Iranian media is wack. To be specific he also said that it felt that Sweden only called him when they did to lock him up to play for Sweden not to actually use him for the national team. He would want to play for Sweden as much as he wants to play for Iran. In other words he loves both sides of him.

here is the article if anyone wants to translate it https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/lundh...tt-jag-hade-v/

Comment

Working...
                                X