This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
    If Malcolm stays at Bordeaux, it would make for a good attacking lineup. Rennes also has Sarr who is a very good winger.
    malcom is def out, ghoddos would likely replace him.

Comment

Saman has scored two goals in 1 minute against Trellesborg FF.
      5' Curtis Edwards
      10' Saman Ghoddos
      11' Saman Ghoddos

*Edit*
      33' Jamie Hopcutt

Comment

Saman is the goat.

Comment

wow he really deserves that high profile transfer to historic Amiens! they really have got quality players, what a move for iranian football...

Comment

Stil in Sweden? *yawn*

Comment

He really shouldn’t have signed that 3 year extension. I know he wanted Os to make some money on his transfer but unwise. Apparently, their owner is a bit on the unnormal side.

Comment

Great goals:

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1715...88%D8%B1%DA%AF

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1715...88%D8%B1%DA%AF

Comment

What a great freekick again ... TM finally has a great freekick taker!

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    Stil in Sweden? *yawn*
                    Narahat nabash dadash, he will shortly move to a bottom Ligue 2 French side for pishraft.

Comment

2 goals and 1 assist. Yep, I believe the extension got his price to rocket and scare of teams that were looking to invest in a low risk high reward player. Östersund want around 5-6M€ which is insane for a club that barely was professional a couple of year ago. Kindberg sees Saman as the cash cow, but no worries he will leave this summer no doubt. ÖFK are already working towards a rebuild with Graham Potter, Ken Sema and Saman Ghoddos outbound.

Comment

With 8 goals, Saman is in a three way tie for the most goals scored so far.

Go Saman!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          What a great freekick again ... TM finally has a great freekick taker!
                          Yeah but let's bench Saman and give the free kicks to Rezaiean :|

Comment

he could have led a solid counter attack during our WC, instead of shojaei. he is also a very physical player and i have no doubt that he could have defended just as well, if not better than Amiri, Taremi, AJB, or Karim. what could have been had he been given more playing time. and i don't want to hear the 'tactics' excuse, like i said he could defend just as well as any of our forwards and was dangerous on offense when he was playing. after all his foul vs morocco is what led to our goal, he had only been on for like 7 minutes.
                            SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                              With 8 goals, Saman is in a three way tie for the most goals scored so far.

Go Saman!
                              Staying in Sweden will be career suicide. The doubters will always say he could only do that in Sweden.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Saman Beckham

Comment

Working...
                                X